Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 01-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Top Dog

Yup! I can't wait until I get mine, either! We actually had one at our local pound a few months ago, but my mom isn't wanting another dog at this very moment. He was really beautiful too!
Old 01-06-2007, 05:34 PM

I will always have a Labradoodle in my life. Sophie's came from a very good breeder in Australia. Her parents are now fixed and are cherished family members as they have always been. They were the only dogs that my breeder had and she is no longer breeding.
My next Labradoodle will be from the link that I provided in my last post....or some other doodle in need of a home.

I'm glad that you have decided to rescue.

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 01-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Training the Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2little View Post
I will always have a Labradoodle in my life. Sophie's came from a very good breeder in Australia. Her parents are now fixed and are cherished family members as they have always been. They were the only dogs that my breeder had and she is no longer breeding.
My next Labradoodle will be from the link that I provided in my last post....or some other doodle in need of a home.

I'm glad that you have decided to rescue.
You never quite know what pure joy in a dog is until you have a Labradoodle, eh? They are just the MOST heavenly dogs... the beating heart of our family, that's for sure.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 01-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Top Dog

I really love Guntar from that link provided. He's so handsome! Sophie is GORGEOUS, by the way!
Old 01-06-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubylove View Post
You never quite know what pure joy in a dog is until you have a Labradoodle, eh? They are just the MOST heavenly dogs... the beating heart of our family, that's for sure.
So true Ruby...

Old 01-06-2007, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post
I really love Guntar from that link provided. He's so handsome! Sophie is GORGEOUS, by the way!
Guntar is a beauty! I would love to take Hope or Willey home. There are just so many, it's really hard for me to stay away from that site. Anyone wanting a Labradoodle could find their perfect friend on there for sure.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Training the Trainer

Dr2 I see that you've got Sophie's paw in your avatar. Aren't those fumfy furry bits between their pads just too edible?? (Well, not literally....) We are always singing nonsense songs to the puppers about their fumfy paws. And all their other fumfy bits, I might add

(`Fumf' is a word my fiance made up to describe the extra furry bits around his cats' butt, thighs, ruffs and paws. It applies to dogs just as well!! Labradoodles are very `fumfy' ...LOL)

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 01-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Top Dog

Oh, my. I know where my next dog is coming from . I adore the scruffy look of all those terrier x's, and would like someone to stick "Fiona" on a plane for me!

Old 01-06-2007, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubylove View Post
Dr2 I see that you've got Sophie's paw in your avatar. Aren't those fumfy furry bits between their pads just too edible?? (Well, not literally....) We are always singing nonsense songs to the puppers about their fumfy paws. And all their other fumfy bits, I might add

(`Fumf' is a word my fiance made up to describe the extra furry bits around his cats' butt, thighs, ruffs and paws. It applies to dogs just as well!! Labradoodles are very `fumfy' ...LOL)
Fumfy....what a perfect word for...well...fumf!
Sophie's paws are usually not quite so 'fumfy' , I've learned how to scoop out her paw pads althoug I don't make them bare by any stretch.

That photo (Sophie's paw print) is at the bottom of every grad certificate as Sophie's seal of approval too. I'm not sure how well you can see it but it's in the bottom right hand corner of each one.

Old 01-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Training the Trainer

I can see it. That is the CUTEST thing I have EVER seen...sigh...what a bunch of gorgeous little doggers!!