sagging boobies

Onael

My baby, Chyna had her first litter of pups (9 little ones) and has now stopped feeding them. My question is is it possible to get her boobies back to normal? If not do you have any tips to minimize the sagging?

Thanks, you guys.

I've wondered the same thing. Shiva and Kharma will be the first female dogs I've ever had bred, and I've been dreading that one, especially since there are things on a farm that they could conceivably snag those "sagging boobies" on!

I have noticed, though, that most dogs teats do reduce awhile after the pups are weaned. I don't know if there are any tricks to help, but I'd like to hear, too, if anyone knows any.

There are a few people here who breed, so maybe someone will give us some ideas?

Brattina88

I don't breed, but I know that they go back to normal, or atleast almost normal if they aren't bred again soon after and while the puppies are being weaned off her.

H

hottie1

i have a female that had baby puppie they were baby boxers then one of my other dogs is half pit bull and half boxer and she had a litter also and their was this one that was cute it had a butt noise when it was born i didnt notice in tell i sow it when it was older . i still have him he is my hero

Members online

No members online now.