Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 12-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Top Dog

I emailed the guy pretending to be interested and asked a lot of questions and this is what he said:

HI THAT IS JUST THE WAY WE HAVE DONE THINGS . WE HAVE BEEN BREEDING PUPPIES FOR A WHILE NOW. IT WAS 28 YEARS AGO WHEN I GOT MY 1ST SHELTIES AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN CHALLENGED ON MY 1 YEAR WARRANTY CONTRACT .
I OFFER MY PUPPIES TO SELL IF SOMEONE WANTS ONE FINE, IF NOT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE FORM US. I DON'T MEAN TO BE COCKEY, BUT WE TRY OUR BEST TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT BY OUR PUPPIES , OUR BREEDERS AND OUR CUSTOMERS.
IF YOU BUY A PUPPY THE BREEDER INFO IS IN THE PAPERS , SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CONTACT THEM. AS FAR AS GENETIC TESTING GOES WE USE HEALTHY ANIMALS TO BREED BUT I AM SURE THAT THEY ARE NOT ALL TESTED. I HONESTLY THINK YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF TO PURCHASE YOUR PUPPY FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS ALL THE REQUIRMENTS YOU ASK FOR . I DON'T SAY THIS TO OFFEND YOU OR ANYTHING , BUT I TRY TO BE AS HONEST AS I CAN AND I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. AND I TRULY FEEL I CAN'T DO YOUR REQUIRMENTS JUSTICE. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
GOD BLESS
Old 12-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalLoverCatRescuer View Post
I emailed the guy pretending to be interested and asked a lot of questions and this is what he said:

HI THAT IS JUST THE WAY WE HAVE DONE THINGS . WE HAVE BEEN BREEDING PUPPIES FOR A WHILE NOW. IT WAS 28 YEARS AGO WHEN I GOT MY 1ST SHELTIES AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN CHALLENGED ON MY 1 YEAR WARRANTY CONTRACT .
I OFFER MY PUPPIES TO SELL IF SOMEONE WANTS ONE FINE, IF NOT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE FORM US. I DON'T MEAN TO BE COCKEY, BUT WE TRY OUR BEST TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT BY OUR PUPPIES , OUR BREEDERS AND OUR CUSTOMERS.
IF YOU BUY A PUPPY THE BREEDER INFO IS IN THE PAPERS , SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CONTACT THEM. AS FAR AS GENETIC TESTING GOES WE USE HEALTHY ANIMALS TO BREED BUT I AM SURE THAT THEY ARE NOT ALL TESTED. I HONESTLY THINK YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF TO PURCHASE YOUR PUPPY FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS ALL THE REQUIRMENTS YOU ASK FOR . I DON'T SAY THIS TO OFFEND YOU OR ANYTHING , BUT I TRY TO BE AS HONEST AS I CAN AND I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. AND I TRULY FEEL I CAN'T DO YOUR REQUIRMENTS JUSTICE. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
GOD BLESS
Oh, so this guy is a puppy broker. He sells puppies for mills and BYB's. He's the middle man.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Top Dog

At least the guy is honest...

www.lppboutique.com
Old 12-26-2006, 01:47 PM
Int CH - $uperBitch

i wondered y they only had 1 puppy from each breed instead of whole litters,
it makes sense now

Old 12-26-2006, 02:17 PM
Top Dog

I've heard that many puppy mills are run by the Amish . . . I've seen pictures of farms with cages stuck out in the middle of a field in the snow. You'd think it would be against their religion. It's just heartbreaking. Poor pups.

. . . . .

Wait a minute. What the hell is an Amish guy going on the INTERNET?
Old 12-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Active Pup

ugh this thoroughly disgusts me...1/2 of me just wants to write a huge email to these idiots...but then again would he really read it? I doubt he'd really care and thats really sad
Old 12-26-2006, 05:04 PM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

Scottsville Kentucky (where i live)
has 6 of these amish puppy mill breeders. poor things
Old 12-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Top Dog

I think this might be who my friend got her boston from-its nothing like it should be. And there boxer came form another amish breeder and it has epilepsy and horrible health issues and they don't understand how it corresponds with breeding

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 12-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Chihuahua Power!

That is so awful. People like that make me sick

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 12-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Puppy Dog

my honest opinion is they have a serious lack of understanding, it would seem he is being honest with you but im sure he has no idea they way things should be done, they need educating but how you would go about it i have no idea.