Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 12-23-2006, 12:43 AM
and Spy.

*rolls up sleeves*

MyBabyRupert, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. And while you unwrap your presents on Christmas Morning, I want you to think about that little hamster that you so selfishly abandoned.

You don't DESERVE that hamster.

And to Joce, that WAS really offensive. I successfully keep and breed fish, have a pet mouse who lives a very good, happy life, and a very content pair of lovebirds. I am only 14.

How DARE you say that. Don't you hate it when people lump your dobe into the aggressive dog category? Well, you're doing the EXACT same thing. It's called stereotyping, and it unfair and extremely offending.

*growls*

~Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:46 AM
and Spy.

And what do you expect when some moron says they are throwing their put outside and abandoning it because of something they allowed to happen and that WAS THEIR FAULT. That is a typical reaction from anyone who GIVES A **** ABOUT ANIMALS.

Obviously you do care about them. We see that, you are very young and have a lot of responsibility, the comments are for the original poster, not you.

I expect that the person calls the INDIVIDUAL a moron, not the rest of us.

Wow you guys are just like Pet Talk! Exactly the same...good god.

What did you expect?

"Oh hon, we feel SO bad for you. Those darned hamsters! They have to learn to get along! Maybe throwing him out will teach him a thing or two."

This is a case of animal abuse. It's only normal for people who love animals to react this way.

~Tucker

Quote:
Quote:
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:51 AM
Never enough pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalLoverCatRescuer View Post
Good for you, I believe that comment was directed to the OP, not you. But on a side note, 11 years old is A CHILD.

And what do you expect when some moron says they are throwing their put outside and abandoning it because of something they allowed to happen and that WAS THEIR FAULT. That is a typical reaction from anyone who GIVES A **** ABOUT ANIMALS.

Obviously you do care about them. We see that, you are very young and have a lot of responsibility, the comments are for the original poster, not you.
Thanks but you made it sound like you were saying it to all kids, the way you said it.
Old 12-23-2006, 12:53 AM
Never enough pets

Wowee ~Tucker&Me~ you've got quite the little attitude there!

Quit giving a sh**, its over, okay? The hamster is fine now. There is nothing to worry about now. Shes not getting thrown outside, ok?
Old 12-23-2006, 01:00 AM
and Spy.

What can I say, I actually care about the poor critter. It's called being passionate about animals .

I just hope that whatever unfortunate animal this person acquires next gets a half decent life.

~Tucker

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-23-2006, 01:08 AM
<------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
This is why kids don't need pets of their own
I dont think its fair to generalize kids and young people, and if anything I know alot of kids and youth that would do alot better than most of the adults that **think** they know how to care for animals.

Alot of kids and youth can be just as talented as adults, thinking they arent at all is just closed minded.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:09 AM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalLoverCatRescuer View Post
Good for you, I believe that comment was directed to the OP, not you. But on a side note, 11 years old is A CHILD.

You know what......you f.....nevermind I will just get right to the point.
FIRST OF ALL DONT GO AROUND CALLING PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW MORONS. ITS NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE IN LIFE AND ITS JUST PLAIN RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN YOU CALL SOME TOUGH KID A MORON AND S/HE COMES AND BEATS THE HELL OUT OF YOU?
I DO GIVE S **** ABOUT ANIMALS.. I HAVE 11 OF THEM AND I TAKE **** GOOD CARE OF THEM. NUTMEG ATTACKED ME AND KILLED MY HAMSTER. SHE WAS A DWARF HAMSTER NOT A FRICKIN CHINESE HAMSTER LIKE YOU GUYS SAY. THE PET STORE SAID THEY ARE DWARVES AND THATS WHAT THEY ARE SO IT WAS NOT IN HER BLOOD TO KILL MARCY!!! SHE BITES THE HELL OUT OF ME AND I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO THE THING BUT I WAS MAD WHEN SHE KILLED MY OTHER HAMSTER AND I KNOW, I AM POSITIVE ALL OF YOU WOULD, TOO.
I DONT CARE IF YOUR DOG KILLED YOUR HAMSTER WHOEVER POSTED THAT BECAUSE IT IS IN A BOXERS BLOOD TO KILL HAMSTERS BUT IT IS NOT IN A DWARF HAMSTERS BLOOD TO KILL ANOTHER DWARF.
QUIT GIVING A **** IM NOT DOING ANYTHING TO THE FRICKIN HAMSTER, OK??
YOU ALL ACT LIKE IMMATURE KIDS PRETENDING TO BE ADULTS VANDALIZING THIS FORUM.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:14 AM
<------

I think its time everyone calms down, quits name calling, demeaning or egging on each other, and start posting civily, every last one of you, or a Mod will be contacted and the thread will be closed.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Top Dog

Hi Neopolitan... haven't spoken for awhile! Not to minimalize this, but I read... someone owns a hampster, found it to be aggressive. It killed his/her other hampster, no home for it, ready to set it free, now you have it. In a nutshell? You are close to me... give Homeward Pets foster group a call. Office is 10 minutes down the road from me, 25 min. from you, in Woodinville. They will help you find an appropriate home. In the meantime, a little behavioral modification is required in order to safely handle it. Take away its food/pellet. Whip up a mix of ground vegetable/fruit. Go on-line for appropriate hamster diet. It's really very easy. "Cujo" gets an 1/8th of a teaspoon offered to her by hand, twice a day. Careful, those little round bodies can leap. She needs to see your hand is entering the cage to offer food. If she goes after you, take it away. There is no correction, be patient. At night, give her a measured amount of her hampster food so she's still eating. Next day try again. In a few days she should come to the spoon. In time she should take it from a gloved hand verses spoon, eventually climbing on your hand. I bought a beautiful baby Teddybear hamspter for my son once. He opened the petstore box and laid his hand out for him to crawl on. It bit him very aggressively and drew blood. Needless to say, it became my hampster and in time was a nice pet. But at the time, my son was so upset he wanted to squish him! They're quirky little animals... appeal to their basic instincts, hunger and more importantly, be patient! Good luck!
Old 12-23-2006, 01:29 AM
*Biter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MybabyRupert View Post
YOU ALL ACT LIKE IMMATURE KIDS PRETENDING TO BE ADULTS VANDALIZING THIS FORUM.
LMAO. If this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Seriously, you brought it on yourself. Threatening to throw it out into the wild in 30 degree weather if no one took it by said date. It's called responsibility. Learn about it. People aren't always going to be around to clean up your messes.

No one even needs to know your numeric age. You showed your maturity level with your posts.

Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt