Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-16-2006, 12:11 AM
Top Dog

Default dvd problems

ok my brother bought me talladega nights for christmas i LOVE this movie. i saw it in theaters enough to have memorized it. i was wondering if this is how the dvd was meant to be or not...

i'm missing like a chunk out of the movie. in the intro to the movie it has him as a little kid and his mom goes into the store and he drives off with the car. that WHOLE scene is gone!!

the unrated has some funny stuff but i really like the movie theater version so much more! if i bought the regular one not the unrated one do you think it'd have all the scenes from the theater??

Old 12-16-2006, 12:21 AM
Top Dog

its possible...not sure though.

I just remember there is a small scene from Ace Ventura that is taken out in the DVD version...its just so weird that they change it!!!

Thanks Jessie!

Old 12-16-2006, 12:28 AM
Top Dog

OMG i just looked it up!!!! the unrated version has scenes cut FROM IT

the theatrical release pg13 has the whole movie as seen in theaters that makes me so mad!!!! why would you release something as UNCUT and take stuff from it??? and not even a tiny scene a funny one that starts the movie out!! gaaaaahhhhh i'm so mad at the dvd people right now.