"Master Bedroom" by Andrew Wyeth

This is on my top ten list of favorite dog paintings ever. It's called "Master Bedroom", painted by Andrew Wyeth.

I just wanted to share. I think this is one of the most beautiful, peaceful scenes I've seen. I'd love it to be the centerpiece in my bedroom. (Still don't have a print of it. Grrrr.)

Saje

Island dweller
Ahh that's so great! Really beautiful. I don't think I have a favourite dog painting.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awww! How many times have we come home to that scene!! Truely lovely!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My friend Kelly has that one in her living room. i hope you get a print soon. I have a favorite of a dog with his head on a coffin..sad but oh my is it powerful..i think but am not sure it is called... hail to the chief.

nedim

Saje said:
Ahh that's so great! Really beautiful. I don't think I have a favourite dog painting.
That "Dogs Playing Poker" painting is always cool to have. I've gotta get one. :D

Smkie, didn't you post one of the dogs in a bar?

This is an odd coincidence - if you believe in such things. I've had a favorite dog picture for a long time. I stumbled on it in a thrift store. It's an old one of a Collie standing over a lost lamb in a snowstorm, guarding it until the shepherd comes. There's a companion picture that I could never find, of a wolf looking out over the snowing vista howling. Charley's got that one . . .

Barb04

Super Moderator
Emma, that painting reminds me of Max. Sometimes I find him in the same position on top of the guest bed. He's my baby boy!

Members online

No members online now.