Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 12-16-2006, 01:22 AM
Puppy Dog

Oh, for crying out loud. Someone has to neglect and abandon her puppies in order for them to get any help from those rescues, I see- they won't help someone trying to do the right thing, but I bet they'd be up in arms looking for a surrogate bitch if the newborns were dumped on their doorstep in a box, and verbal guns blazin' at anyone who didn't want to lend a hand. But let them have a loving home with a breeder who's trying to do right by them, and they deserve nothing...
Old 12-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Top Dog

The only thing wrong here is the owner of her poor Golden not being able to be with those pups 24/7 ............. She must be devastated , but so thankful the Poodle's owner stepped forward . Luckily all my whelps were successful .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 01-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Top Dog

In all honesty though it is never a good idea to send ANYTHING having to do with a breeder to a rescue group. I never would, becasue that is the reaction you will get, even if it is a reputable breeder.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Squishy face

Geez, those people sound very bitter. I'm with a rescue group, and we have no problem with REPUTABLE breeders! The ones we hate are the BYBs. One of my friends in rescue even has a whippet she bought from a reputable breeder (along with two other dogs from the shelter) who shows her dogs -she met this breeder at a dog show .

Anyhow, I'm just glad those puppies have a surrogate momma to nurse them.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!