Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-18-2005, 05:03 AM
Are you dead yet?

Wink I know, it's been awhile....

But I have just about finished the school year off! That means a bit more time on my hands and more time to post.

Sooo.. Since it's been so long, do any of you (Renee in particular) remember this?

Over a period of 5 months he has turned into this:

That little hairball is now a demo dog at an OB class, one of the "regulars" at an after-school program, and a total joy to live with. He's on his way to his C.D. and we're going to have him take his CGC test ASAP. I'm so happy with the dog he turned out to be, he and I are a great match.

The other little hairball is doing okay as well. We are going through some temperament problems along with health problems, but I am seeing a slight improvement in both. (Or, perhaps it's because I've been driven insane by them and am hallucinating.) His luxating patellas, unlike mine, are not giving him trouble and we are starting agility training back up.

I hope you all are doing well! I will be able to hop on here and post more, once I take my final exams. It's good to be back here.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:44 AM
Don't encourage me..

Welcome back! As I said on the post your favourite pic thread, Dakota is just magnificent! You have every right to be proud of him! We lost Martin my Bf's colley 2 years ago! Dakota looks so much like him it's uncanny!! Although at the end Rascal looked like he'd been through the dryer! All his hair just stood out on ends!! Like a huge powder puff! Bless his heart!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-18-2005, 09:26 AM
Love my pets

Oh my what the ball of fluff turned into. Dakota is so handsome now! It amazes me how much they can change as they grow older. Congrats on his now being a demo dog at the OB class. You must be proud!
Old 04-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Felurian

He's turned out to be magnificent - but we knew he would! Already got that BC Stare down, too - and a very intimidating one he's got! And so accomplished at such a young age - both of you!

Sorry to hear you and Ripley have been having knee problems . . . hope both of you heal up better than new! Be careful; knees are tricky. Make sure both of you are okay before you try to do too much.

Has Dakota been trying to herd Ripley any?

Make sure you do well on those exams. We're all looking forward to having you back - you've been missed.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-18-2005, 09:43 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

beautiful pup bloomed into a gorgous DOG sounds like just as awesome in spirit as well.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:21 AM
Top Dog

Gorgeous Rip! You should definitely be proud. He's making leaps and bounds.

Sorry to hear about your knees too! Gosh, that's no good. I do wish you to heal up. And glad that Ripley is doing OK and even making some improvement. Good job!
Old 04-18-2005, 10:40 AM
~3 Mutts~

Yay Dakota!!! I'm glad you guys are doing well!! And, good luck with Ripley as well!!
Old 04-18-2005, 11:29 AM
no touchy

Whoa!! He was a ball of fluff. Now he's a gorgeous young man, LOL!
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Top Dog

A very handsome canine !!
Old 04-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Top Dog

What a gorgeous and smart baby you've got! Who's the golden in the background of one of your pics? He/She is cute, too!!