Hiya!

Lissa

I just thought I should introduce myself and Dodger, an American Foxhound and Minnow, the devil-cat (Siamese)

Dodger was abandoned at 4 weeks old with 2 siblings and came to me 2 weeks later (he's 2 now). Minnow took it upon herself to show him the ropes - particularly about being mischevious (she was "raised" by our last dog and thinks of herself as a canine)...Thankfully Dodger thinks like a dog and has some desire to please and be obedient (unlike the devil-cat)!!

Anyway, pictures always tell a better story (forgive me for posting kitty pics on a dog forum but Minnow will not tolerate favoritism!)

Brattina88

Welcome to Chazhound! :D

I loved the pics, thanks for sharing! The head profile of Dodger is stunning, and I love Minnow's eyes in the last pic. Does your cat accompany you to a lot of places? If I'd never owned a siamese I would question the "devil-cat" label. Looks like a beautiful angel to me :eek: lol

Lissa

Thanks for the welcome! :) Minnow does come everywhere with us, even in the winter (although only on mild days!). All three of us climbed up that "mountain" - Minnow included! She made it halfway back down before I put her in the pack to carry her! So she is quite the little adventurer and doesn't like to be left out!!
I am glad someone knows what I mean about those Siamese cats - too many people are fooled into thinking she's innocent (if there's any destruction in the house its always her!!!)!:lol-sign:

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Welcome!

I adore your pictures (cat pictures are always welcome, too!)

Can't wait to hear about some adventures and get to know your crew! :D

Members online

No members online now.