Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Top Dog

I love all 3 equally. They all have their good traits and quirks that make you love them. I spend a lot more time with Gunnar though, and he's my preferred companion, but it's because we do so much training and exercising together. He's at my feet as I type this, which is how it always is.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Owned by 3 mutts

I love my three equally, too. I raised all of them from puppyhood to now, and always make a conscious effort to never love one more than the other. I divide my attention equally to them, and love them just as the same.

However, each has their own traits and interests; Therefore, they have different ways to express their loves for me, and I for them.

So, I do find myself spending more time hugging & snuggling with Mocha, because he is the sweetest, and a definition of a velcro-dog. He always follows me close wherever I go, he waits at the bathroom door if i'm in there, he stares at me for hours with such love & adoration, and he's the one who will not pass a chance to sit on my lap for anything, even food!! So, when Mocha is on my lap, and getting soothing strokes from my hands, he knows that I love him best

I spend more time playing with Missy, because she is a very active girl, and would prefer to play rather than just sitting around in someone's lap! Her passion is ... her ball & the game of fetch! Her face lights up when I start the game, and that's how she knows that I love her best

At 3 months old, the way to Muffin's heart is through her stomach , she also occationally needs some reasurance when Mocha & Missy are playing a little rough.. A good bowl of food, some fresh water, and a scoop up to bring her close to my heart when she needs my protection is how she knows that I love her best

As I type this, Mocha is on my lap, and Muffin is playing ball with Missy. I'm surrounded by love.

Oh, Life is so sweet, and I'm so thankful!

Thanks~Jessie~

I believe in the Sun, even when it's not shinning
I believe in Love, even when not feeling it

I believe in God, even when He's silent.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:14 AM
Top Dog

It makes me feel bad but my dober boy is my baby

I love the other three equally but my byron is definately the favorite child.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 11-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Kiss&Tell

Yes I do.. I love Binn more then Stella..
My page: http://www.myspace.com/irishdancer2
Old 11-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Owned by 3 mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyIrishWolfie View Post
Yes I do.. I love Binn more then Stella..
hehe.. probably because you've had Binn for a while and just got Stella, she doesn't have enough time to grow in your heart. I got Mocha & Missy on the same day when they're both about 8 weeks old - it's impossible to love one more than the other Even though I got Muffin a bit later, but she grows fast in my heart to catch up with the other two, so right now it's impossible to love her any less..

Thanks~Jessie~

I believe in the Sun, even when it's not shinning
I believe in Love, even when not feeling it

I believe in God, even when He's silent.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Top Dog

Interesting... I only have one dog now, and I love him so much my heart could almost break! But, I felt that way about my childhood dog too, and sometimes I think of her and almost feel guilty for loving Hudson so much.

[Hudson's Blog] -- [Dogster Page] -- [My Website]
Old 11-24-2006, 11:52 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I have had mary from her first breath. She is the mother team with me, she has belonged to the whole family and responds in like to each one of us. Bronki on the other hand had eyes only for me. Somehow i believe he was sent to walk me through a particularly difficult time in life. He was so calm and noble and wise. EVen as a puppy he was not silly. I think that was what made the difference.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
I have had mary from her first breath. She is the mother team with me, she has belonged to the whole family and responds in like to each one of us. Bronki on the other hand had eyes only for me. Somehow i believe he was sent to walk me through a particularly difficult time in life. He was so calm and noble and wise. EVen as a puppy he was not silly. I think that was what made the difference.
I feel the same way. . .just insert [she]