Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 04-08-2005, 09:50 PM
~3 Mutts~

Default Pit Bull Flash Film

Here's a flash film (slide show) that I found on another site. I'd just like to share it with my fellow Pit/dog lovers. Please pass it on. If you click on it, please try your hardest to wait out the sadness, and watch to the very end. The end is the best part .

http://gprime.net/flash.php/thepitbullproblem

I'll admit it, I cried when I watched it. I believe it's considered to have PG-13 content, due to "graphic images" of animal cruelty.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Island dweller

This has been posted before. It is horrible. But a good way to educate people. They had moved it to a new server or something so it's good to have a new address.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:37 AM
~3 Mutts~

I wasn't sure if it had been posted before, so I posted it anyway LOL. Since there are always new members, a new link can't hurt.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:08 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I have seen this before and everytime I do it makes me so sad to see all the pain humans cause.
One thing I did notice is that most of the pitbulls that were fighting dogs had cropped ears and the ones shown as family dogs, most of them, had natural ears. Just an observation thought
Old 04-15-2005, 07:52 PM
~3 Mutts~

I hadn't noticed that BabyBlue...very observant I guess I couldn't get past the fact that the fighters were like walking skeletons Some people are just....grr.... There aren't any words that describe them, and if there were, I'm sure they'd be censored.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purr
I hadn't noticed that BabyBlue...very observant I guess I couldn't get past the fact that the fighters were like walking skeletons Some people are just....grr.... There aren't any words that describe them, and if there were, I'm sure they'd be censored.
I know what you mean. Those poor animals, so innocent. I could think of a few words, but like you said they would be cencored.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:33 PM
~3 Mutts~

Humans can be such jerks. I'm glad I've gotten to know so many wonderful people on these boards; it's really terrific to be able to talk to people who are as crazy about dogs as I am.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purr
Humans can be such jerks. I'm glad I've gotten to know so many wonderful people on these boards; it's really terrific to be able to talk to people who are as crazy about dogs as I am.
I second that!!
Old 04-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Top Dog

I hadn't seen this before. I wrote an article with all those statistics for a magazine, but I really like how they illustrated it. I cried all the way through, even without sound (stupid computer). What an effective presentation!
Old 04-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

The music for it was great. It fit the message so well. CreatureTeacher if you ever get a chance to listen to it with music I would recomend it. The music just has a special impact.