Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Top Dog

I agree that the siggy is too big. It's really distracting.

www.lppboutique.com
Old 11-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Kiss&Tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsarebetter View Post
well.....
i like how they look. they are cute little high energy dogs.

but i tell you what i dont like... people flooding the board all day with crazy stuff. yes you have free speach on this board, but this is getting VERY old. I am sure lots of people here agree with me.

no we dont have to read your posts and reply but every single time i turn around there is another post by you and hunny bear.
i do NOT understand what you find fun in all of this non sense.
if someone flames me for being "rude" then fine. this is a free world and i can voice my opinion if i want. and so can you.
just please... would you cut it out already?!
and you siggy is too big. if i am not mistaken there are RULES stating how big you siggy can be. didnt you read the "terms of service"

and you are being very immature, and putting words in peoples mouths. no one said YOUR dog was ill mannered. no one said anything bad about you OR your dog. you asked if they liked jacks and the answer was no. why throw a temper tantrum?
My page: http://www.myspace.com/irishdancer2
Old 11-21-2006, 11:26 PM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

YAY for me!

ty MIW
Old 11-21-2006, 11:28 PM
We are Home.

i agree too rabbits

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsarebetter View Post
and you are being very immature, and putting words in peoples mouths. no one said YOUR dog was ill mannered. no one said anything bad about you OR your dog. you asked if they liked jacks and the answer was no. why throw a temper tantrum?
Old 11-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Pit Lover

Old 11-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Training the Trainer

Does anyone?

I like all dogs, but Jacks would have to be my least favourite. I just can't stand their crappy little attitudes, and I've only ever met one that I thought was ok, and I don't even like him much.

The only dog that has ever had a go at Ruby was a Jack Russell, she went and sniffed it's bum, and it bit her on the face and split her eyelid open in two places. So no, don't like them ALL that much... lol

And just to add my two cents about the other stuff. The original question was, `Do you like Jack Russells'. If you ask a question like that, you have to be prepared to accept the answers of everyone, whether they agree with you or not. The first answer very CLEARLY stated the opinion which also was very CLEARLY not directed at any particular dog or person. It's very obvious, but it looks like neither of you have actually read the answer. You are making yourselves look silly and immature.

And as far as the sig goes, I've never seen such a `pay attention to me/look at me' kind of sig. Each to their own, of course, but it must be very annoying for the dial-up users to have to wait for that sig to download four times per page, every time you type something. It's just selfish, really. And ostentatious, and showing off, but I have to stop....

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made

Last edited by Rubylove; 11-22-2006 at 12:08 AM.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:10 AM
and Spy.

Wow...

Guys, cool it!

I've met well trained, focused Jacks, and I've met the other end of the spectrum. I don't mind them, but If I were to get one, it would have to be from a REALLY good breeder, whose stock I've met.

I don't really LOVE posts like this, but I'm not going to die. If I don't agree with these threads, then I wont reply. Just all the rude replies made me comment.

People, just relax!

~Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Training the Trainer

Actually, I agree Tucker. And I've just looked...Honey_Bear is 12, Lacygirl is her friend, and probably about the same age. It explains a lot, so we should all just chill out and bow out. It's pointless arguing with children (and I really don't intend that to sound mean!) and I wasn't exactly mature and rational at that age, either!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 11-22-2006, 12:30 AM
and Spy.

^LOL, I know, it's absolutely pointless. Let them post their threads, just don't read them. LOL, is it just too hard to understand people?

For crying out loud, I think I am more mature then a lot of 'adults' on here. Geez, I myself am only 14... *rolls eyes*

~Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.