Little rascals (pics)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Awwww Your dogs are SO beautiful!!! :D

You really should post more often!! :)

You have such a WIDE size of dogs!! :D

Is the black one in the pic of all of them...a pup?

Doberluv

Thanks guys. Lizmo, the black one....the Doberman is 3 years old. He's my youngest. Jose, the little grey one is 4, the smallest Chi, 6 and the tan mix breed making that gross face is 4 or 5....have to ask my son. It's really his dog but she's gotten to be mine now, whether I like it or not. LOL. In that pic where the four are staying, my son was taking the pic and Toker, the larger tan mix breed was doing that thing where they cock their head to one side, then the other....she's really cute. Well, he unfortunately snapped it when her head was in the middle, not over to the side. She and Jose are the head tilters of the bunch. Sometimes Lyric does it too....it's such a kick!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Yes the black one with a white line down his chest :)

He is a cutie!

Kase

Oh wow great shots! I love Lyrics pose in the first one, he looks so elegant and kinda reminds me of a horse (if you see where I'm coming from lol). The pic of them all together is adorable and the last shot is brilliant :D.

Doberluv

Yes the black one with a white line down his chest

He is a cutie!
Oh...that's Jose. He's actually grey/blue in color. He's a Chihuahua or a Chi mix. He's 4 yrs. old. He's very cute indeed, such a sweet little fellow.

Yes, that face is when she was just about to let Lyric have it. Sometimes he gets too roudy and she tells him off. But mostly they all just play wrestle and have a great time. She and Lyric are extra careful of little Jose who's trying to join in. Chulita (little Chi) pretty much steers clear of all that rough stuff. She doesn't put up with anything she doesn't want to.

Doberluv

Thanks everyone. Kase, he does remind me of a horse sometimes too. He is spirited like my Arabians and he prances and sort of does this extended trot like they do when he's alert to something but doesn't want to hurry too much. His head and neck go up and he has this action in his legs and a sort of tensing up of the muscles which really does remind me of my horses.

Anyhow....thanks for admiring my little lovelys.

Members online

No members online now.