Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Puppy Dog

Default How sad! Dog needing a home..

I searched Petfinder a few months ago for Shepherd mixes and came across a female dog named Jesse. I was going to go out there and see her but before I could her picture was gone so I thought she was adopted.

I was looking through petfinder tonight and her photo was back.. I don't get it! I wonder if she was adopted and returned?

She's a beautiful dog!
Information from Petfinder..
Friendly and full of energy. Wonderful Border Collie personality. Loves to run - yet gentle and sweet. Great dog for agility classes. A NOAH volunteer has generously donated $65 for an obedience class for Jessie. For an additional $15 she could attend our agility class. This would help Jessie to bond with her new companion.

The NOAH Center
Stanwood, WA
360-629-7055

-Jade
Old 11-18-2006, 08:15 AM
treehugging clicker freak

Unless its a computer error; reading between the lines it sounds like she may have had too much energy for the new owners, and no training
She's a very pretty dog
I think you should call and ask if she's available Are you wanting to adopt her ?

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 11-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Water Junkie

She's a beauty!!!

I think you should go and see her if you are still looking for a dog! She sounds like with some training and daily exercise she would make a WONDERFUL companion!

Let us know what happens!

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 11-18-2006, 09:58 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Excessive energy is what i was thinking..i know Vic was a handful to say the very least. maybe if you could do agility with her that would be the perfect match.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 11-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Puppy Dog

Oh, I wish I could adopt her, but I'm in Idaho now and she's in Washington. I posted her photo other places as well and people are interested . I just want her to find a great home-someone with a ton of energy would be preferable and someone who can provide her with lots of toys. When I called the shelter they said she was energetic and a chewer. She's only 11 months though. At least she WAS returned though right?? I'm hoping for her!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Top Dog

haha, definately overly energetic. Not sure if you have a dog, or what experience you have, but if you want her, make sure you are gonna be able to give her the exercise she needs, and are ready to deal with a dog CONSTANTLY running around, trying to get you to play all the time (by attacking your feet, jumping up, etc)

Thats what happened with Oakley...we were totally inexperienced...but, all worked out!!!

Anyways, she looks like a total sweetie!! she is soo cute!

Thanks Jessie!