Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-14-2005, 10:12 AM
~3 Mutts~

Angry Some people...

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting in my car, with my two male dogs, reading a book. My dogs were behaving themselves, barking at the occasional passerby, just to say "hey, get away from my mom's car". I looked over, and I see this woman get out of her car, with the tiniest dog I have ever seen. I think he was a Shih Tzu, or a toy poodle; something small and fuzzy. He was cute, too.

Well, I smile at her, and she smiled back, and she kept walking with her dog. My two dogs, at this point, are going balistic. Beethoven started it ; Bear just chimed in. Being a Pittie X, he tends to act out toward other dogs. Whether he would bite them or not, I'm not sure. I never let him get that close. If it's a small dog, I'm afraid he could hurt it, just by playing with it, and if it's a big dog, I'm afraid it might hurt him or Bear...Anyway, so, the woman turns around and starts to walk toward my car. I stick my nose in my book at this point, thinking if I ignore her, she'll go away. She gets right up close to my window, and holds her little dog up to glass. I swear, his nose was probably rubbing against the window, she had him so close. My two are now in my lap trying to eat her dog through the window. And she just stood there, and laughed I couldn't believe it. She thought it was funny to watch my two dogs try to eat her dog, inside my own car!! Some people have NO common sense. I was so angry; my dogs were being good. There was no reason for her to have to tease them like she did.

I just had to share. I'm sure you've had to deal with people like that, as well. Though, I have to admit, that this woman wasn't nearly as bad as the boys who were picking on Love4Pit's dogs.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:21 AM
Felurian

You'll like this thread - and won't feel so alone in a world full of idiots. http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2603

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Top Dog

Omigosh, Renee... I just read that thread you posted and am CRACKING UP! What is WRONG with people!
Old 04-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Felurian

Sometimes I think they are walking proof of Darwin's theories of survival.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

Some people. I don't think we will ever understand some of the stupid things they do.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:18 AM
~3 Mutts~

OMG!! That's a great thread!! Yes, Renee, you're right: they are walking proof of Darwin's theory...LOL.

I agree with you, TL: we'll never understand why they do the things they do.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:35 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

sounds as stupid as the woman that wouldn't call her dog up in her yard when my cat was taking a walk with me one morning..the dog rushed up and the cat climbed me like a tree..the woman was cutting this man's hair up on the deck..i asked her if she could call her dog up while we passed (meantime i am holding a weed eater and being ripped alive) and she said "it is his yard he can bark at you if he wants to" thanks a lot lady..i had to drop the cat and it ran home. There is a lovely park right beside the stupid woman's house..all she would have had to do to be a good neighbor was call her dog up until we passed her fence. Ellie never went on another walk with me and that was a shame. She was an old cat and i thought the morning so lovely i had tried to wake one child and then the other (both in their early teens) to see if they would come with me..they rolled over being themselves..so i decided to go anyway. The old cat walked down the yard and suprisingly kept coming..the park was only around the corner..so i thought wow..this is a suprise..the mean lady ruined the whole day. I was scratched from stem to stern.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:54 AM
~3 Mutts~

"It's his yard and he can bark at you if he wants to"??? That's terrible!
Old 04-14-2005, 12:51 PM
boxers-r-us

Purr - did you say anything to the woman with the small dog? I would have probably went crazy!! Stupid people!
Old 04-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Felurian

Purr, maybe next time you should offer to let your dogs out! (Not that you would, but an idiot like that wouldn't know that, lol!)

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian