Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Top Dog

Default Renee!! My monster...

Has almost destroyed his BIG orbee bone! I have to admit it lasted a long time so I will get him another, but he is such a monster! What am I going to do with him? Can I borrow Bimmer for a week to get Brady in line?

LOL! Of course, if I do that, who is going to keep your girls in line?
Old 04-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Felurian

Whoa! Max must have worked really hard on that!

At least Max is concentrating his destructive powers on his own toys . . .

It seems that yesterday evening, Shiva went to visit Herbie and Chester. Herbie was cooking dinner and left his door open while he came up to see Jay about something.

You'd think he'd know better by now!

Shiva made herself at home, ransacked his kitchen trash can, took some choice samples into the living room to chill out with on the sofa, and when he came in she was standing up with her front paws on the stove trying to figure out how to snatch his chicken without getting burned!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Top Dog

Max? Brady, silly!

Shiva is so funny, just making herself at home in someone elses house!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Felurian

Oops! That photo of Brady's face reminds me of Barb's Max, and I was just wondering about how Barb and her tribe and Kona were doing when I saw your post!

Oh, well, it's all one family, lol! I guess it's like having to call roll before you get to the right name for the family kids

Shiva is at home where ever there is food . . . and Herbie spoils her and laughs at her - Shiva's favorite combination!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-13-2005, 10:35 AM
Top Dog

LOL! My mom used to always go through everyone's names (I have 2 brothers) before she got the right one. I find myself doing it to Matt and the animals.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:37 AM
Felurian

My Mom did that too - and there were only two of us. Sometimes she'd get through my sister and the dogs before she came up with my name, lol!

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Love my pets

Hi, I'm doing great so far! Kona has adjusted like she's always lived here. She only had 3 accidents in the house because we didn't see the signs. She's goes in her crate around 11 p.m. and doesn't wake up to go out until 7 a.m. I can't believe this either. She has learned to put her paws up on the counter on table which we're now correcting or else we may have our dinner gone too! I'm actually downstairs on the computer while all 5 of them are upstairs sleeping probably on the sofa, reclining chairs, and rug.

The feeding goes like this, cats downstairs, CJ in the hallway, Max in the kitchen and Kona in the living room. What was life with only 1 animal - can't remember and don't want to!
Old 04-14-2005, 03:09 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Geez she already looks like a big dog with a baby face..it is going to be so much fun watching her grow up!
Old 04-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Felurian

She looks like she's getting some reverse brindling on her body in that photo, Barb. She does look contented - like she knows she's where she belongs. Tiny looks quite contented to have her around too.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Love my pets

It seems like they are all getting along - kind of scary for only being here 5 days. She is getting some brindling on her body. I love her patch of white on her chest.