Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 04-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Big Dog

Glad i saw this, was just about to post the same thing LOL
made me grin i was like, BOOYAH!! GO PIT BULLS! WOOT!!!! ) YES, yes im back
Old 04-29-2005, 09:05 AM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
It just goes to show, you can't judge a dog just because he is of a certain breed. It is all in how they are raised.
Well said Lynn

Here in the UK this wonderful breed is Banned I owned and loved many pitbull before the ban

All Molosser breeds forum uk
Old 05-01-2005, 12:22 PM
woof!

That's good, many people think that pits are monsters, but they are lovely like avry breed.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Active Pup

just like the chow, its how they are raised
Old 05-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Puppy Dog

Smile Go Go Go Pitbull!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love pitts pits are sweet it is the people how are hurting them how are making them mean ! its not the dog! people in OR are trying to get them band im from OR i have a pit im going to go protest mabe to get them to skeep them! im not going to give my sweet pit up just because some people are makeing them mean people are so DUM sometimse there taking it out on pits not the people like they shoud those people are hurting there name they are killing there name they are going to get the pits band from every country! some body needs to stop them ! im from OR and they are not going to take my puppy!!!

this is how sweet my pit is , my dog siters take him for away every day and they have a little kid ok the kids name is going to be 1 the dad is going to be12 ok so any ways 12 was walking him to the park and my pit was pulling and tuging because he wanted to play very badly so 1 graded hes coler and my pit stoped pulling he new that1 could not handle the pulling so he just walk right along and as soon as 1 let go he started to pull but when1 grabed him he stoped!!!! now how can you say thats a bad dog ! people that are trying to band them is not going to get him hes my baby boy! better yet hes my kid.