Do our dogs go to heaven when they die

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
my dogs are my heaven...here on earth...
i dont realy know what happens after death, i belive in reincarnation, and belive only the most wonderfull souls have the privladge of comming back as a dog!

but whatever happens, in death or life i dont wanna be anywhere my dogs arnt welcome!

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
I'm not a religious person but I am very spiritual and I absolutely believe that all spirits go to heaven...

To me heaven IS heaven specifically because it's a place filled with the beautiful spirits of all creatures....IMO dogs possess the most beautiful spirits on earth. I only hope I'm worthy of joining them.:hail: :hail: :)
Perfect answer!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
LUKE 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.'"

ECCLESIASTES 3:18 I said in my heart, "Concerning the condition of the sons of men, God tests them, that they may see that they themselves are like animals”.

ECCLESIASTES 3:19-20 Man's fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath, man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust and to dust all return.

PSALM 36:6 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike.

GENESIS 1:30 and to every animal of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to everything that creepeth on the earth, in which is a living soul, every green herb for food. And it was so.

Wow! Thank you for posting all of those! I always thought that animals had no souls, and that they did not go to heaven.....now I have a little hope that I'll see my Misty, and Princess again. :)

LaRe

I think my signature says it all, but just for the record:

If dogs don't go to heaven, then I don't want to either... I could never imagine my life without them, and if heaven is the place for our perfect happiness, then they must be there right...

Members online

No members online now.