Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-07-2006, 10:50 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amstaffer View Post
Looks like she had some good guest but she is a pure idiot, I can't stand to watch her and she is even hard to read.
I have never watched her (thank goodness) but after reading that..

I agree 100%
Old 11-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Top Dog

WOW!!! Nancy is a little b*tch, isnt she?
Old 11-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
My favorite part

ROFLMAO

My favorite part was "choke on pudding", lol. Which is true, your more likely to get struck by lighting and live to tell the story than get killed by a dog.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Harumph™©®

She used to be Nancy Geraci, but suddenly changed it to Grace. Apparently she thinks people are too stupid to pronounce her name.

She's not opinionated or anything though. Nah.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Training the Trainer

Wow, I couldn't continue with those transcripts, wanted to strangle the woman! I did, however, look her up and send her an email, as follows:

Hi there,
I have recently read a couple of transcripts of your show. I wondered, why do you bother asking people questions at all? I mean, you never listen to what they say, and cut them off all the time. I'm sure you have skin the thickness of an elephant, and could never conceive of being in the wrong , but seriously, you're a really crap reporter. Unless of course it's just sensationalism that you're interested in. Which seems pretty obvious. I'd guess if you want any respect you should shut that huge ugly mouth of yours and do some listening for a change. I doubt this will get to you, considering you have to answer questions about the nature of your comment before you can submit. I'm guessing you get so many negative ones you just block them out - you do seem to be very selective in your opinions. You so would have failed debating at school! You actually have to be able to see both sides of the story to be successful at that. And in Nancy World, there is only your point of view, right? Uggh it's people like you that give the rest of the world such a bad view of Americans. It's a really undeserved view, but you, like the dogs you vilify, are an example of the bad of the race, not the overwhelming majority of good. I would call you the American Pitbull of the journalist world. Regards, Sarah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 11-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Top Dog

American pitbull of journalism . That made me crack up .
Old 11-08-2006, 06:25 AM
overdogged

wow. that lady. what a charmer!!
and Bean FDCh-S
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 11-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Bobsk8

While it is fun to bash Nancy Grace, I can't get over someone being stupid enough to have a baby in a home with 4 Pit Bulls.. To me the parents of this dead baby should be the ones being bashed, but I guess that's just me. Similar story in another thread about another baby killed by a couple of Rottweilers. When will be people learn....

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36339
Old 11-08-2006, 07:24 AM
Training the Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsk8 View Post
While it is fun to bash Nancy Grace, I can't get over someone being stupid enough to have a baby in a home with 4 Pit Bulls.. To me the parents of this dead baby should be the ones being bashed, but I guess that's just me. Similar story in another thread about another baby killed by a couple of Rottweilers. When will be people learn....
I think most of us here would agree with you - blame the owners, not the dogs. I think the bashing of Nancy Grace is because she wants to ban all such breeds, blaming the dogs, and not the owners. And that way madness lies.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 11-08-2006, 07:30 AM
Top Dog

Nancy Grace is an idiot and a pig, and the father of that baby should be in jail. If they kept those 4 dogs on a chain outdoors their whole life, and then he suddenly left them *alone* with a baby in a *trailer* then he is an absolute moron. Moronism is no excuse for causing a death, though, so he should certainly go to jail.

[Hudson's Blog] -- [Dogster Page] -- [My Website]