Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Big Dog

Default back to the vet

we're back to the vet's with Ginger. her ear is bugging her so much that this morning, she was crying alot after scratching it. I called the vet's as soon as I got back from work and they can only see us on Wednesday afternoon. The good thing about this, is that there are no additional cost for the visit since he's already seen her for it. Her paws aren't getting any better either.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Top Dog

awww... poor Ginger. I can really empathize with the repeat vet visits. Hope everything gets cleared up!

[Hudson's Blog] -- [Dogster Page] -- [My Website]
Old 11-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamie View Post
we're back to the vet's with Ginger. her ear is bugging her so much that this morning, she was crying alot after scratching it. I called the vet's as soon as I got back from work and they can only see us on Wednesday afternoon. The good thing about this, is that there are no additional cost for the visit since he's already seen her for it. Her paws aren't getting any better either.
Food allergy?

I hope she feels better really soon...
Old 11-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Aww, poor Ginger I agree with showpug... the first thing I thought was it could be a food allergy. Those are common symptoms with food allergies.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 11-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Big Dog

really how would I find out about what she would be allergic to?? I mean we didn't notice her ears bugging her till a few weeks after having her same with her paw therefore,...she didn't have them before. What do I do how do I find out??
Old 11-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Horses, Dogs, God-Love

Good Luck

The Siggy Moves! Watch!

I'VE BEEN FROSTED and BEFRIENDED!
Old 11-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Training the Trainer

Awww little baby. I, too, understand the pain of repeated vet visits, it's great that there are no additional costs - our vet does that, too. I am off again with Rubes this morning because she has another UTI - four days after finishing the antibiotics for her last one. Our vet doesn't seem to think it's a UTI anymore, now, because she's showing symptoms again so soon, but I guarantee he won't charge me for this visit, because she was only there for the same thing two weeks ago.

I hope your baby gets better - it's horrible to see them in pain and discomfort.

And, an aside - Honey_Bear, your username is what we call Ruby! She is our little honey bear...I love it!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made