Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 04-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Top Dog

LOL! That big sneaky girl!
Old 04-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Puppy Dog

Trigger LOVES pancakes! I always save him some smothered in syrup! He spins until I give him some lol
Old 04-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Top Dog

Lately, Brady knows when I open up a pack of deli turkey meat. He looks at me with such excited anticipation, how can I say no?
Old 04-13-2005, 11:47 AM
no touchy

Don't feel silly, I've eaten dog treats too !!!
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:29 PM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogolove
Lately, Brady knows when I open up a pack of deli turkey meat. He looks at me with such excited anticipation, how can I say no?
Lol! Like Gus! He was sleeping on the sofa the other day when my friend came round for a cuppa, I asked her very very quietly if she wanted a biscuit, because "Biscuit" is one of "those" words!! And within a nano second there was Gus waving his paw around saying "Biscuit, Me!! Me want Biscuit!!"

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-13-2005, 02:57 PM
Top Dog

LOL! They are so smart and they have such good ears when it comes to talking about a treat or a walk (affectionally called a "w" around my house). Brady knows the difference in me dialing Liz's phone number to see if he and Jenny can go for a "w" together and anyone elses number. He ALWAYS knows when I dial her number.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Felurian

Never, ever, ever say 'Cookie' within a half mile of Shiva. Kharma is almost as bad, but she doesn't have the uncontrollable, reflexive reaction Shiva does. Kharma will wait until she actually see me going to the "cookie place" on top of the refrigerator (only place they can't get to) before she lopes across the floor and sits down and forms puddles of drool on the floor. Shiva EXPLODES across the room, drool flying at the very mention . . . sometimes if I just LOOK at the top of the 'fridge!

I have never had a dog as food oriented as she is. I swear, her brain just completely falls out of her head!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Active Pup

Code:
LOL! That big sneaky girl!
I will get on the floor and start to wrastle (correctly spelled wrestle in other parts of America) with Molly and start to blow on her ears and muzzle. It gets her in a mock fighting mode that is really playful, but if I am not careful she will sneak in a tongue. At that moment I know I lost the wrastling match that I get up and recreate the scene where Lucy Brown languished because Snoopy kissed her. I'VE BEEN KISSED BY A DOG! GET ME A DOCTOR!
Old 04-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I ate a dog treat that looked and smelled like an oreo cookie. To bad it didn't taste like one
Old 04-13-2005, 07:39 PM
no touchy

You can't say "treat" without all three going crazy. And you can't enter the laundry room (where we keep the treats) without them running after you and giving you the, "Are you gunna gimme some food?" LOL. "Walk" makes them get all crazy too. We refer to them as "w-a-l-k-s". Tippy goes crazy whenever anyone goes to eat a banana. She runs over and gives you the cutest look, it's sooo hard to resist giving her some !
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.