Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Brittany

Angry free kittens at wal-mart

So we went to wal-mart today to pick up a few things and the second I walk through the door there's this digusting man with 4 kitten in a cardboard box with the word "FREE" on it! I was so mad and I felt like crying after I looked at the kittens So i was crying histerically in the store and my mom was trying to calm me down and a few seconds later I hear this woman and her daughter talking about what they needed for the kitten. they seemed like a really sweet family and I as SO happy that one of the kittens was going to go to a good home. After this, i went to the door where the man was and he was gone so I assumed he had gave all of the kittens away(this was about an hour after I first saw him)... I was still very upset but I was glad that the kittens were going to hopefully good familys... I think he took good care of them though because they said "litter trained" so i'm assuming that he trained them. Anyway, i just wanted to let you know a story with a somewhat happy ending for once Besides that we picked up Dillon and cody some new toys and treats and went to Perkin's for my birthday dinner
Old 11-04-2006, 09:29 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Isn't that against the law?? Unless Wal-mart agreed to let the man be there . . . ?

That's horrible. Hopefully the kittens fall into the right hands !!

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 11-04-2006, 09:38 PM
fastpitchchic

Don't think that's against the law. In California I would see people out front of grocery stores all the time with puppies and kittens. When I was a kid my mom let me get a pup from a family that had a litter out front of a grocery store. Max was his name, he was a yellow lab mix and one of the best dogs that we ever had.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:43 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Maybe its an area thing? I always hear stories about it and see signs that say no buy or selling or distributing of goods on the property . . .

Regardless their are MUCH better ways to rehome kittens! Not to mention spay or neuter the parents could have prevented all of this :d

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 11-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Top Dog

I see it all the time, but never with puppies. just cats,kittens, rabbits, birds, turltles ect..

Thanks Brattina88 for the siggy! its b-e-a-UTIFUL!
Old 11-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Brittany

I know, it is horrible! I thought it was against the law too... It just sickens me what people do.