Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Felurian

OHOHOHOH!!!! Don't you know? A woman who is as busy as you are absolutely NEEDS a Blackberry to stay organized!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-04-2006, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
OHOHOHOH!!!! Don't you know? A woman who is as busy as you are absolutely NEEDS a Blackberry to stay organized!
EEEEEEHEEEEE!!!! I JUST KNEW YOU'D COME UP WITH THE PERFECT REASON!!
LOVE IT!!

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 11-04-2006, 06:43 PM

Quote:
"ALL" of your "mutts?" "Room?" ROFLMAO!!!! "All of your mutts" and you don't take up as much space as one of The Riot Grrrrls - and I've been known to travel with two of them AND Bimmer in a little 318 BMW

That's exactly what I've been trying to tell him Renee!!!

You guys need to stop through here on your trip . . . I will be happy to introduce Mike to The Riot Grrrrrls. He'll let you have as many of your cute little Brussels sprouts as you like
Now that's ^^^a great idea!!! I buy a ticket to see his face when they try to crawl onto his lap to watch TV..

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/
Old 11-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Harumph™©®

Quote:
and I've been known to travel with two of them AND Bimmer in a little 318 BMW
Talk about organized packing!
Old 11-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Felurian

I travel light, Tosca

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Felurian

Doc, you'll have to show him the photo of Grammy on Kharma's back . . . and tell him that Grammy's taller than you are!

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Top Dog

A-w-w-w....I'm so sorry you're having this dilema. Why do things have to be so complicated sometimes? It probably is one of those things that would be so right if the timing weren't so off. Your poor little sick one does need peace and quiet and a one year old can be pretty rambunctious, huh. Well, keep mulling it over. But I wouldn't like to see you living in your truck in wintertime in Calgary. Maybe if it were summer. Keep thinking out loud to us though. Best wishes.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:39 AM
Top Dog

Dr2, I'm back... been a busy day! Just saw your post. Oh boy, a black rough female. Everything of Maggies is as cute as can be.That's a tough decision, I'd be torn! If you were a client of mine, I'd say " you have 5 dogs, a husband to consider, an aging toy with some heart problems and this one's got a mildly luxated patella(?) which could possibly need medical attention someday. Should really think about this!" Now... because it's YOU, I'd say what's one more, especially when it's one of Maggies. They don't come along everyday! Beautiful dogs, great temperaments, I'm certain a joy to own. And while it may be a little bit of an inconvenience to keep Blackberry from unsettling Tias' daily routine and "her space", you're a trainer! No sweat!" There, no help at all am I! Right now, I have 3 laying at my feet and 3 lounging downstairs. Some are new boarders, a bit timid about staying in kennel their first night. 14 down in kennel that just got playtime before bed. 2 goats and 1 Llama who just got extra feed because it's cold and windy out and I thought it would comfort them, and 2 horses I need to put blankets on before I go to bed. That should tell you something about what's "normal" for me... (and why I'm divorced). Lol.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
I can just see your face as that popped into your head!

Doc...we can push and cajole as much as we like, but only you are living in the midst of it. Like otch1 said, if anyone could make it work, it would be you. I personally tend to side with the "Blackberry might be the "sent one" " camp...but I'm a bleeding-heart sucker who can't say no to a dog either...
Old 11-05-2006, 10:49 AM
treehugging clicker freak

ah, whats one more? After 3 or 4 it doesn't make much difference for "just one more"

any pics?

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o