Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Twin 2.0

Poor Athena...but she had a good life for awhile, which was more than she would have had if your husband hadn't picked her up. RIP Miss Tinas.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 11-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Lord Cynical

PS - I would feel bad without mentioning Ronin. He may not be Ilsa, but he's still very special to me. I'm all he's got, and he'd be lost without me... he really would. He literally worships the gorund I walk on, and I think that has to count for something. He is ecstatically happy if I even walk into the room, and he loses all dignity and prances around liek a lovesick pup when he's with me. He follows me to the bathroom, cries when I leave, and *must* be in my lap at all times.

He may not be my heart dog, but I am his. (If that makes sense...)

Who could throw away this cute mug?

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 11-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Show Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
PS - I would feel bad without mentioning Ronin. He may not be Ilsa, but he's still very special to me. I'm all he's got, and he'd be lost without me... he really would. He literally worships the gorund I walk on, and I think that has to count for something. He is ecstatically happy if I even walk into the room, and he loses all dignity and prances around liek a lovesick pup when he's with me. He follows me to the bathroom, cries when I leave, and *must* be in my lap at all times.

Those joyous ears!!!!!!!!!!!! What great, happy looking dogs.

Old 11-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Top Dog

Sizzle ,,, you are his heart person . Just as important , if not more so ! Let's face it folks ... Without many of you , (us ) these dogs would not be here today and in our lives . We are not perfect ... they are not perfect . After ten years maybe there will be a special bond . This is never anything that can be stated during our life . It is only after our loss . A heart dog has moved on.. and remains in our heart . Those here are our loeved dogs .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 11-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Big Dog

Ronin and Ilsa are gorgeous
Old 11-05-2006, 07:08 AM
DOBE MAD

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post

I KNOW THE FEELING WELL..................