Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 12-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Active Pup

While I don't condone the brutality of the Chinese with regards to dogs and cats, that is their reality over there. We brutaly slaughter cows, horses, pigs, rabbits, chickens, turkey, ducks, geese and any other animal we can eat. Those in countries where the cow is sacred think we are extremely brutal for killing cows. We as pet owners of dogs and cats find this type of killing brutal but it is how the Chinese deal with it. With very little animal/pet control over there, it's no wonder that there are millions of dogs and cats actually running stray. Perhaps if they captured these animals and humanely killed them, I wonder how folks would feel about that....would you accept that? Heck, most folks who eat lobster have no problem with picking out a live lobster from the tank in the restaurant and then having it boiled alive. Again, I don't condone what the Chinese and other contries are doing but I have to wonder if there wouldn't be some complaining even if the animals were just caught and put to sleep.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Puppy Dog

What is this world coming to.