Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-31-2006, 11:52 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Claw marks...a bloody lip...and a little bit of a black and blue eye from head-butting while wrestling
Old 11-01-2006, 12:14 AM
Staffy Smile Addict

Sadly, I'm always battered and bruised to the point that people think my husband is doing something wrong, LOL.

My Staffies get VERY excited sometimes when we are playing, or when they are being petted, and they have very hard heads. I've learned it's a terrible idea to put my head over theirs, I've had my nose broken, and a handful of black eyes. I have a busted lip that is almost done healing right now, from my Pugs playing roughly on my bed, and one lading literally right on my face.
I had a gash in my leg once, from the cat, while I was filling the bathtub, he fell in, walking along the ledge, and bolted out scratching the first thing he found, which was me. AAAND, I have a nice little band-aid covering a bitemark from my feathered pal.

I advise armour at my home, LOL.

Old 11-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Top Dog

I have had painful headaches from Phoebe's 'slam kisses' . She jumps up to kiss and Frenchies have heads like a coconut crossed with a bowling ball . I know of a Frenchie owner who had her nose broken by her Frenchie's slam kiss!!
Old 11-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Jerk.

Yep.

Compliments of the Bluedawg.

Verde got her first by giving me a bloody nose sunday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 11-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Top Dog

the most painful thing oakley did to me, was when i was innocently laying in bed, and he JUMPS on top of my chest, and managed to put all his weight on a very sensitive spot, at a very sensitive time. Ladies, i think you get my gist, haha

ive also gotten many scratches from him. I also have been bonked under my chin when i am leaning over above his head, and he jumps up, and my teeth get whacked together, lol

Thanks Jessie!

Old 11-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Big Dog

Worst thing my guys have done is step on my feet and whack me with their big tails lol. No scratches, nothing like that. They know not to jump or beg, and they have to sit quietly before I romp with them hehe. They're so great.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Training the Trainer

Yup. Two huge bite marks on inner thighs from young GSD pups when they decided to have a power struggle with me in between them.

Ruby has whacked me in the face so many times I can't count, stepped on me, hit me with her tail, head-butted me, the other day she was giving me some extra loving and scratched me down the face, and she sat on my head once, seriously!

Chester is not so uncoordinated (lol) but has also stepped on me and gave me a good head butt right in the nose once. My eyes water every time I think about it.

At the dog park the other day, a HUGE GSD intent on the ball ran right into Max's shin - so hard that the dog kind of groaned and Max had a massive bruise for ages, oh, and it drew blood!

But we don't mind. We love `em. They are learning about personal space at the moment so these little mishaps won't go on for long.

The thing that hurts us the most, though, is when they decide it's bed time and don't want to hang out with us anymore!!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare. In return they give us their all. It is the best deal man has ever made
Old 11-01-2006, 07:12 AM
Dog Lover Boutique

I have been scratched from time to time by their nails when I pick them up but never have any of my dogs really hurt me. Now, the pups are a different story. Their teeth are so sharp. I have one running around right now that loves to bite my toes and it hurts!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Top Dog

Bailey has headbutted me several times.
Bitten into my hand (playing with a toy).
Knocked me off the chair backwards causing me to have a concussion.
Tripped me up the stairs causing bruising to my hip.
Scratched and nipped in play. (As a pup)
Always stands on my feet!!
I am surprised that i have never actually fallen over him yet b/c he is like my shadow.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:36 AM
Top Dog

YES! everyday I leave for work they HURT me by putting the guilt trip on me with their big sad eyes....I hurt to close the door as I leave every morning.

Athena chipped my tooth once when I bent over to give her a kiss and she jumped up to give me a kiss and POW....The top of her head hitting me was like being punched by a big man. I even saw stars.