Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-31-2006, 06:38 PM
Top Dog

Yup .. I've bled from Ollie .... when he's in his folly mood ! Watch a cat scratch though !!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 10-31-2006, 06:40 PM
overdogged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattina88 View Post
How did that happen Elegy?
she lunged and my fingertip got wrapped up in the leash stupid and got twisted around in a way fingertips weren't meant to twist. i actually didn't go to the doctor for like a week because i didn't think it was possible that my dog really broke my finger.

she did

i had to wear a splint for 6 weeks. and it was my middle finger. of course.
and Bean FDCh-S
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 10-31-2006, 06:42 PM
Dog Show Addict

Oh ouch! lol I've had that happen with a horse.

I was practicing Barrel Racing.. and stupid me.. I barely hold on to the reins with a full hand lol I mainly use leg.. well the pattern ended.. we passed the stop line.. and then she just wouldn't stop.. lol I ended up breaking a finger pulling her in lol She LOVEd to just run lol
Ares
Princess aka Tettles

Old 10-31-2006, 06:46 PM
Owned by 3 mutts

I refuse to wear shorts around my three when I come home from anywhere! The one bad thing that I'm trying so hard to correct, but haven't completely successful is their jumping up to greet me, or maybe I should say to scratch me!

Thanks~Jessie~

I believe in the Sun, even when it's not shinning
I believe in Love, even when not feeling it

I believe in God, even when He's silent.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Top Dog

Bear is a good boy and doesn't jump on you no matter how excited he is. He loves to wrestle though. I have a scrape in my armpit from the other day when we were wrestling and he stepped on me.

Thanks for the siggie Baxter'smybaby!

Laura
Old 10-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerRiot View Post
Riots favourite game is "find mommy" I'll hide under a bunch of blankets when hes out of the room.. then call his name saying "HEELP RIOT" and he'll come running.. he'll find me and then un cover me (NOT gentley ether lmao hes in a panic lol) and then he'll jump all over me soo excited to see me again lol
Thats just asking for claw marks, teeth marks and bruises! lmao
LOL! I do the exact same thing as you, only I have to cover my ears when I'm under the blanket, because Sawyer is liable to bust my eardrums by shriek barking in excitement.

I also have a nice set of teeth marks on my legs right now from him because I happened to be in the way as he went to retaliate against a dog who had just bit his ear.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:15 PM
fastpitchchic

Your definately not alone. I've been poked in the eye with paws, smacked in the head with tails, scratched up by nails and it's not just the dogs, their toys have done wonders on my feet I'll tell you those nylabones really hurt at 1am when I stumble to the bathroom and step on them.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Harumph™©®

Quote:
I have multiple bruises everywhere from playing with Riot lol
ROFL! Why does this not surprise me?

Tosca turned me into a major chew toy when I first got her, till she learned to have a softer mouth. There was the foot chewing thang too. I was one big scratch and puncture. Now, she doesn't hurt me at all. Even if she jumps up on me, she doesn't really push her body to mine. Thank heavens. So I am now wound free when it comes to Tosca.

I get the occasional cat scratch when one of my cats spooks at something when it happens to be on my lap. Boy does that burn. Mojo thinks he's a ballerina but he's not, so sometimes he will hop on me and do a little bit of "dig in". Nothing major, unless you include the time Roni pushed the tin canister that was up high and hit me on the head.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Show Dog

Lol, I actually have a very painful red bump on my nose that Maya gave me two days ago. She has learned that if we don't want to play fetch she can get the ball in her mouth, sling her head and let go and then go chase after it. Well I was laying on the couch when she decided to do this with a really hard ball and it smacked me right on the bridge of my nose. I actually ended up in tears.
We play the find mommy game too, but I've learned to cover my nose because inevitably she will pounce on it. Maya also thinks the proper way to greet me if I'm laying on the floor is to head butt me. That has lead to some painful encounters too. Not to mention the scratches Chris and I have from those sharp claws.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Top Dog

Meg? No.

Tristan, the horse? Heck, yeah . One very nasty kick to the knee when he was four. It was actually the first time anyone had ever fallen off him (testament to his generally good nature), and he panicked as he saw me flying through the air, spun, and kicked out before I even hit the ground. All over snow falling off the roof!

He also regularly abuses me with his head. When he gets sweaty, he gets itchy, and he feels that he has the right to itch it on whomever he wants. He has however, made the very clear decision NOT to hurt me. Another horse ran over me, knocking me to the ground in front of Tristan. Tristan slammed to brakes on so quickly to avoid stepping on me that I had bruises on my side from where he slid into me. He proceeded to stand stock still until I got up, despite the other horse running off.

[IMG][/IMG]