Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Active Pup

I believe in an eye for an eye....someone should pelt rocks at those boys....making sure first that their hands are tied and they are as helpless as the dogs they attacked. Some people are just idiots. No wonder I like my dogs better than I do most people. So sorry this happened to you.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Active Pup

amen gonecrazy
Old 04-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Top Dog

Default Omg

I'm just now reading this and am in complete amazement that something like this happened!!! Those little low-life vermin sperm spawn!!! I would hit them for pain and anguish for you AND your pitts!!! That is unbelievable, little freaking juv. delinquents need to get punished to the full extent. Assault and battery, breaking and entering, personal property damage, animal cruelty, and mental anguish!!!!! I hope they can't find out where you live? Please be careful...
Old 04-09-2005, 01:06 PM
GSP/Lab Mix!

I hope they do too.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:48 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Here i go guys..again...one thing i have learned in my life..one of the lessons i believe i was put her to "get" was an eye for an eye is not the answer. You got to be bigger then that. I already wrote what violence did to me so i will spare you the whole gory story. I could have done a lot of things in revenge..i had people offer to take care of the problem for me..but that isn't what a humane soceity does. We have laws, albiet slow...they do work..at least they did for me and i was able to look myself in the mirror every morning and know for a fact that i am not the same species as the scum that ruined my health. When you hit somebody they don't always get better. Kids learn..let the law teach them and that won't be any fun either. The police saved my life more than once when i called they did come. Protection orders are just a piece of paper so you still have to watch your back, but they are for a reason and if they are violated the law again will stand in for you. Luv4pits..i think you should take one of those out so there will be a record that you can show to a judge. Being hit with rocks isn't a little thing..nor is being hit in the mouth 1 time. They could have hit your eye just as easliy. I would personally love to chuck a stone at them...i wish society would line them up..fly us all there and give us each a bucket full, but it wouldn't change a thing. I hope and pray that you follow this thru even tho it means a court date for you so that there will be a record and that will be the first twist to a hangman's noose for them. If they did this to you..imagine what they would do to a pitbull when no people are around, they took pleasure in that and that is damnable.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Top Dog

I wish they still used Court Yard stockades today for these punks!! Must have been satisfying to kick them in the butt or spit in their faces!
Old 04-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Trained by an Airedale

What twisted excuses for humans those kids are. Hope you and your dogs recover quickly......and those thugs get every ounce of the punishment that they deserve. Big hugs.

Old 04-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Top Dog

I agree that you should get a protection order so it's on record. Those little scumbags may want to retaliate. And God knows what they do to poor pitt bulls that aren't armed by a protective Mamma!
Old 04-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Big German Shepherd

I agree with, Renee.

If they can be tried as adults it would be much better. They would get what they deserve.

Just a little warning that you probably already know, if you're ignorant of the law, a lawyer will take advantage of that and try and rip you off. At least in my experience. So if you get a lawyer, ask around, find the best one.

But I totally agree, these people need to get what they deserve.

Reading this really pumped my anger. It's really stupid what people can do sometimes.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Top Dog

How did I miss this thread for so long?!

Pits, hon, I'm so sorry! I can't believe you controlled yourself as well as you did! Your kids are so lucky they have a big momma bear to help them. I'm glad they didn't get into the car. It could've been more traumatic for your kids if they'd had to defend themselves. As it is, BIG HUGS to all of you and many horrible curses and dark thoughts to those little snots. I hope you manage to set something on record about this. If, god forbid, they do this again and some poor dog has to bite them, you could have saved the dog's life by showing he probably had cause to munch them.

I'm so sorry this happened. But I'm proud of how you handled it. If I'd been in that parking lot, you can bet I would've gotten myself in trouble. Feel better, sweetie, and give your big boy lots of love from all of us.