Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-09-2005, 03:12 AM
Lil Miss Staffie Crazy

I am so sorry, what horrible kids. I adore Pitt Bulls and I hate the way they get nasty names! In england you need all sorts to own a Pitt Bull which really sucks, because I would love one! They have to be muzzled and I dont think thats fair if there is no reason to do so! I hope that you Pitts and your eye and chest are ok!

StaffieMad
Old 04-09-2005, 04:08 AM
Felurian

Unfortunately, that's probably how those unspeakable, excremental excuses for human spawn were raised. With a little luck, maybe the judge will order them to be tried as adults. Assault carries a bit more weight than malicious mischief or a lesser charge. Talk to the DA. This really needs to go on their permanent records because we all know they're going to do this kind of thing again, whether to you or someone else.

Pits, if there is an active humane organization, Pit rescue or animal rights organization near you it might be well worth it to contact them and see about filing a civil suit against these boys and their parents - not so much for the money as for the example.

I'm worried, too, that this could have some lasting effects on the dogs. They may never trust a stranger again, and Zeus, especially may be over protective, particularly when he's in the Jeep. You'll probably have some work to do desensitizing them again.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-09-2005, 06:22 AM
Don't encourage me..

That's just terrible!! Who do these kids think they are?!!!

I really hope they get what they deserve!

I hope you are feeling better today!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-09-2005, 08:10 AM

I'm just in shock....you just have to wonder how people can be so cruel. Pits, I sure hope you're feeling better today...and the poor pups, too!! I can't believe someone didn't step in to help. JUST MAKES ME SOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!! ((((Pits & Pups))))
Old 04-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Top Dog

I am so sorry, you and your dogs were the victims of a crime. I agree that it would be good to get an animal right organization or such involved. I would be afraid that the judge would see it merely as destruction of property, instead of understanding the trauma to the dogs (and you) and the possibility that one of your precious babies could have severely injured or worse.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Active Pup

omg.. if they threwq rocks at MY DOG, they would be dead. i would kill them, with... something
bah
Old 04-09-2005, 10:42 AM
GSP/Lab Mix!

OMG. What ill-mannered boys. I would have hit them.. lol.. We always take Spot everywhere with us and I wihs someone would do that to him! Stupid people.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Felurian

Since they also assaulted Pits there should be some assault charges. Personally, I'd push the DA for aggravated assault with a weapon, or whatever the equivalent is in Pits' province. You start out with the charges loaded to the max, because there is usually a plea offer to something a bit less, although in this case, with good witnesses, a DA would likely want to take it to trial unless there were an extremely heavy case load or a big, high profile case going on at the time.

Since they were also trying to get the car windows open, you have potential attempted theft and breaking and entering charges too.

Load 'em up!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Im planning on hitting them with whatever i can at this point. My brothers coming by today the main reason being to show me his new Italian Greyhound puppy but he's also going to take pictures of my injuries and my jeep. I then have to go down to the station and he's coming with me then as well. I really hope these kids suffer for all the pain the put me and the dogs through.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 04-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Felurian

You're probably going to be spending some time talking with the Canadian equivalent of our district attorney (prosecutor). I really hope you can get them prosecuted as adults. And don't forget to find yourself a good, nasty attorney. You'll probably want to see a doctor about the injuries.

I am so FURIOUS. I like using lawyers. It draws out the agony for the transgressor . . .

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian