Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-05-2005, 11:17 AM

Default dog differences...

It is so interesting to me the distinct different personalities...so much like children. I put Ham & Addie out while I did a few things..it is a beautiful, sunny day. Addie is stretched out in the sun looking like road kill.....Ham is huddled in the dog house, I can feel his sulking. I'll never get Addie back in yet......Ham will be mowing me down to get to the door. She loves being outside...he hates it, unless we are on a walk together. IF I get Addie in (will take the cookies for a bribe)...she will be pacing by 5 to get back out. Ham will still be snoring. Just strikes me so funny how extremely different they are. Okey dokey....I'm out for a bit.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Top Dog

just like kids. I have 2 girls. One daughter loved the outdoors in the summertime. The other would say "its to hot". Was so hard to get the youngest outside in the summer. But then when it got cold out, the oldest didnt want to play outside and the youngest didnt know when to come in! I guess our dogs arent any different than our children. They have their own likes and dislikes.