Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 10-13-2006, 08:40 PM
overdogged

oh yeah, it's like that here, too. there've been more rare breeds lately, i've noticed. leonbergers, presas, etc. and nine trillion labs. labs labs labs. and then some more labs. and the puppy store with 39 breeds available and financing.
and Hambone, flyball hopeful
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 10-13-2006, 09:39 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

The other day I went to a Petland to see if I could find some good quality bird food (yeah right) and they had Miniature Schnauzer puppies in there for $1000 and the were 3 months old and were all ready larger than a Miniature Schnauzer. Not only that but at 3 months old they had only had one set of vaccines!
Old 10-13-2006, 09:42 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatszmatter View Post
Savethebulliebreeds, I think this pet population problem and deplorable breeding practices would have a better chance of change if you changed your siggy at the bottom to

"Please Spay or Neuter your Neighbor"

We'd defineatly cut down on the number of stupid people breeding.
Thats a great idea, I should do that.

Would anyone be willing to make me a siggy?
Old 10-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Purdue#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethebulliedbreeds View Post
The other day I went to a Petland to see if I could find some good quality bird food (yeah right) and they had Miniature Schnauzer puppies in there for $1000 and the were 3 months old and were all ready larger than a Miniature Schnauzer. Not only that but at 3 months old they had only had one set of vaccines!

The nearest pet store is a half an hour away. they bring in dogs from the humane societies in Ky. Our shelter does nothing like that. They need to with all the cats and dogs they have.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Purdue#1

Here's some more:

1.Australian shepherd pups. Registered. Shots. Wormed. all colors.( My breeder)
2.australian shepherd registered pups, females and males. blue merels and black tris. $250-$300. Ready to go.
3. Beagle mix pups, 5 females, 2 males. Multi colors. Great with kids.FREE!
4. Bloodhound/lab mix puppies. wormed adorable. $50 cash.
5. Chihuahua pups for sale, registered, so cute and loveable, small size. Colors: fawn, black, also the rare color of blue- Ready to go!
6. Goldendoodles, 13 weeks, vet checked. shots. $1000.
7. miniature australian shepherd puppies, CKC. 5left out of 2 litters. was asking $400. Make offer.
8. minature schnauzers, reg. up to date on shots and worming Cheap!
9. peka-tzu puppies. males only shots, wormed, paper trained. can deliver.
10. pomeranian pups for sale, registered, so cute and fluffy. teddy bear faces, toy size. Ready to go.
11. puggle puppies, 7 weeks old, up to date on all shots. $300. we also take credit cards.
12. Puggles, 11 black and brown, shots and wormed. Very cute. $300 or best offer.
13. shiba inu pups. AKC, rare breed, guaranteed, champion bloodlines. Red $600.
14. yorkie poo pups, t-cup, 6 wks old, shots, wormed. $300.

There were more that i didn't put in because i had to type soooo much.

Note: No.1 is the breeder i got my dog from. I shall never get a dog from them. i shouldn't have in the first place. I hope that after i get the dogs registration, if i get my registration, i don't have to speek to them again.