Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 10-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Active Pup

Default Pongo needs a forever home!!!!!!

I should never walk into an animal shelter, but last week when we were at the rodeo finals, I walked by the outside kennels and saw the most adorable dog ever!!!! I walked over to say hi, and the shelter worker was coming to bring him in. I started asking about him, and she said he was to be euthanized on Monday morning......... So needless to say I ended up bringing him home.
Pongo is just over a year old, has all his shots including bordetella and rabies, is great with other dogs and cats, and is really good around livestock. He is crate trained and house trained. He is a great companion with lots of love to give. He is a Dalmation/Beagle cross, medium size, Very Well Behaved!!!!! He needs a fenced yard, as he is hearing impaired. He is well trained in hand signals, knows sit, stay, come, down, quiet, etc.
I would absolutely keep him, except that I live on a farm, and do not have a fenced yard. This dog is just under knee height, has short black and white hair, and the sweetest kisses!!!!!!!!!! I am located in Alberta. Would consider shipping to the perfect home.....
I know I am not the only dog lover out there with a soft heart.......Please help me find Pongo the best of homes!!!!!!! I can email pictures if wanted. [email protected].