I Have News

bogolove

Oh if I could work from home, I would have 3 dogs too. If I could have several acres, I would have plenty of dogs. I really need to find a job where I can just wallow with dogs all day because they are the only thing that really and truly interests me to the very core of my being.

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah I know. Steve and I were talking about having an animal refuge if we ever had the $$$. There are a couple of pups at the shelter which may not be adopted because they are so terrified of people. It's really quite sad. :( And this shelter is not a no-kill. As soon as they start showing signs of stress they will be ... you know. :(

Saje

Island dweller
LOL Gapeach. That's really up to her. Maverick came with that name and didn't respond to it or anything else so it stuck. Mikey was named something else. I can't even remember but he responded well to Mike or just the 'ike' sound so he became Mikey. Mini was named well before any of the others. She's the original and she's not even two! And Mitsy was "jewel" but Steve said she looked like a cat he knew named ... Mitsy. Molly was Dolly... LOL

I don't know what's with the M thing

gapeach

Big Mutts
Have to read your response later, gotta get ready for bed stll! James is asleep and prob feels neglected :( Cya later

Saje

Island dweller
I don't know anything about her past. Hmm. I'm sure I asked. I'll ask again. They usually don't know much about them. She is too excited to go outside to respond to anything. I don't know. We'll just have to see if/when she gets here. :D

bubbatd

Ah the old days....we lived on 8 wooded acres with fields around us and a creek in the country. At one time we had our 4 goldens, 2 boarders, one who was with us 6 months (one of my pups and owners had to go to New Zealand ) another one though I can't recall why. None were kenneled. Free for all !!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Saje said:
I don't know what's with the M thing
You have an M thing, I have a Russian thing! Gustav, Katelina, Tolstoy etc. I think it helps you to choose a good name for a pet as it narrows the search down!! :D

Members online

No members online now.