Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 04-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Active Pup

So true, really they require more time than a baby. (OK, sorta). At least with a baby you can put them in the car, take them to the grocery store, the mall, the doctor, etc. You can't take a puppy these places, therefore they have to be left and you must manage your time even more.

Don't want to offend, but maybe a cat, or a rabbit would be a better choice. (I know, it's been said before, just need to emphasize it.)
Old 04-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliNHunter
You asked for our OPINION... and you're GETTING IT. Just because you don't agree with it and are getting all snippy back at us because of it, don't blame us. It is VERY UNFAIR to get a puppy and leave it alone and think you're getting a great dog. You're just asking for trouble -- a.k.a. yipping, hyperness, etc. So, if you don't like our advice, maybe you need to find another board.
we all leave our dogs alone sometimes, there are other things you can do however. depending on the dog. im no expert, but, why dont you buy it some toys for while your gone?
i found that leaving the radio or tv on while im out keeps my dog less lonely, hearing someones voice, like on a talkshow station or something... hope this helps