Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 10-09-2006, 10:32 PM
cindr

Thumbs up Building search training

I have been working my dogs in the areas of building searches. Well gumbie but Miss Fritz struted her stuff the other day. I took her out to do some Ob and agility then finish off with a building search.

Well anyhow as I sent her into the big barn not through the door entry buy through the large open window 5 feet off the ground search, Gone like the wind and up in the building. Well as you know I can not do that so I would open the door. Here was my dog hitting each and every area of the barn. Then like lightening she was up on the wall ledge. The ledge was 2 inches in width and 5 feet off the ground here was My dog walking along it smelling the wall then jumped down and started all over again. Well now this girl lets out her big whine. Now she has found her bad guy. The bad guy would be the pigion up in the hay loft. Now thats a fine girl.

Whats the most impressive thing that one of your dogs has accomplished I would love to hear it as would all and any one else I am sure