Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 10-10-2006, 08:11 AM
cindr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanL View Post
The problem I have w/ Gunnar is when we are playing with a toy and he's excited. He'll jump up for the toy and grab my shirt sleeve if he can't grab the toy, like he wants to bring my arm down closer. This isn't during training per se, when we're just getting rowdy. I'm thumping his sides, pushing him around, and generally getting him riled up, so I can't blame him for it. One time he about knocked me out with his concrete head, I had a jolly ball on my left side and moved it across my body to the right, and i was leaning down a bit. He jumped up for the ball and his head hit me square in the mouth. I thought he knocked my glasses off because my vision got blurry, but it was just the impact of the blow. All in good fun.
Hey now I have had that happen! Although it was more like this. I bent down to put the dogs food in her dish and she came barreling over did not realize how fast she was going slide right into me then with a puch and a head but. knocked me right on my wide load. Yes they have a hard head I will state that. I ended up as dizzy as you were and then on top of it had a large bruiz. For the love of the animals.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanL View Post
The problem I have w/ Gunnar is when we are playing with a toy and he's excited. He'll jump up for the toy and grab my shirt sleeve if he can't grab the toy, like he wants to bring my arm down closer. This isn't during training per se, when we're just getting rowdy. I'm thumping his sides, pushing him around, and generally getting him riled up, so I can't blame him for it. One time he about knocked me out with his concrete head, I had a jolly ball on my left side and moved it across my body to the right, and i was leaning down a bit. He jumped up for the ball and his head hit me square in the mouth. I thought he knocked my glasses off because my vision got blurry, but it was just the impact of the blow. All in good fun.
Chloe will go after my sweatshirt ect... sleeves when I dont have a toy, and she is relentless about it...