Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Show Dog

Anything i post is a proven fact!

Christinas have massacered mass billions of people so how does that make them not scum?
Old 04-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Not crazy...

Yeah, its more just regular people that abuse and neglect animals and have puppy mills, not mostly amish.

Buster, 11 weeks
Old 04-04-2005, 06:25 PM
mostly ignored...

So does Agility know how to not be a rotten person? Sure may not hurt animals but has NO issue with hurting people. Go away and bother someone else who feels like listening to your garble okay? As for the amish, saying they all abuse animals is like saying all black people are in gangs, all hispanic people live in huts, all german people are nazis and all pitbulls are dangerous! Those statements could apply to maybe a small percentage of the groups but certainly not the whole or even half of any! Yes, there are bad people, EVERYWHERE. Just because they are amish doesn't make them Christian. And just because some are christians doesn't make all Christians animal abusers. People have killed in the name of "christianity" but it was wrong. People have killed in the name of paganism, liberty,justice, Muslim, and so many other supposed "good" things but that doesn't mean because I believe in liberty I agree with their cause. I resent your nasty comments about Christians because I will stand on a rooftop and shout what I believe. I adore my dog, I adore my foster children, my husband, my country and my family. I wouldn't hurt any of those things. I don't abuse animals, I don't believe in fighting. What kind of idget comes on a board that is about diversity and love for animals and causes a problem?! I REALLY HATE people making generalizations about amish. I am friends with amish, and mennonites and all sorts of people and I will tell you they care very much about their animals. It isn't animal worship or anything, nothing extreme but certainly you don't expect their animals to live better then they do? They live without electricity, phones and modern convieniences, most of their food is homegrown. You somehow expect them to put their animals in an air conditioned barn when they themselves have no a/c or to feed their animals food that they themselves can't afford or wouldn't buy? How rediculous. You should all be ashamed for playing into this sterotyping. There are abusers everywhere. EVERYWHERE, look next door, down the street, a few neighborhoods down. Don't judge what you yourself cannot understand.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:08 PM
no touchy

Agility---

Yes, go find another board where you can dump all your trash.

Obviously you don't really use your noodle much. I am a Christian, yet I'm not an animal abuser. Just because someone is religious doesn't make them cruel . Infact, my dogs are spoiled rotten. They're apart of the family, the babies.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:12 PM
no touchy

As for the Amish--I have been through Amish country. The animals I have seen seem well-taken care of. The people I have met are kind. Just because you may not understand these people and may not agree with how they live doesn't make them stupid or cruel. I absolutely HATE racism. We're all equal, no matter our religion or culture.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:25 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

agility..you have hit a nerve with me..i worked city market for years. One summer a little amish girl became my friend..she was about 10 years old and wished to learn painting. After oking with her parents we spent each Sat morning together and i taught her brush technique while i ran my booth. I never met in my life a sweeter more generous and considerate child. I have the rock she painting me and it is one of my treasures. I abhorr blanket statements about any race, or culture. you cannot say that because some of one people do something that all of those people do. It shows that you either have not experienced much in this world, or you have chosen to remain clueless. There are good in all people, there are evil in all people, that is a fact and if you wish..after 30 college hours of art history, and 9 of world history i can back that statement up. That was insulting the amish people..of which many i have personally met are good, kind, and hard working. They deserve respect for trying to keep the family life together in a world of divorce..and a way of life that encourages just that. That little girl was something special and so were her parents. They did not have dogs in cages..they grew farm produce and baked goods to sell. They were not bible bashers..and they were not scum.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agility23

Christinas have massacered mass billions of people so how does that make them not scum?
Agility, what are Christinas? I have not heard of Christinas and how they've massacred billions of people?
Old 04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Top Dog

Ahhhhh.....how ignorance can breed contempt..............
Old 04-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie
They were not bible bashers..and they were not scum.
I think she meant bible "thumpers"... the derrogative term opposite of "bashers"
Old 04-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agility23
I would like a link to your study proving everything you post as fact. Thanks.