Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Top Dog

Default My Big Dog Weekend

This is the weekend I am keeping the two chocolate labs. Of course, Brady will enjoy it! He loves for his Jenny to come over. Liz's parents got them all a bunch of bones for them to chew on and play with (We are keeping their dog too). I am sure they will all have a big time.

I just hope that it does not rain very much tomorrow. I know those silly monsters are going to destroy my yard.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Active Pup

Default Take Cover!

Oh boy you are in for one heck of a weekend Two chocos = FUN FUN FUN
Old 04-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Don't encourage me..

You're sure gonna have your hands full! Lol! Will be fun though!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-01-2005, 12:51 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I bet your dog is just as happy as can be with his spend over friends..what fun! Just like a slumber party!
Old 04-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Top Dog

Oh he loves doggy company. It is like having a child who is so excited to have friends over.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Felurian

I'm sure Smkie has pictures in her head . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Love my pets

I'm jealous; I love labs. Have a good time!
Old 04-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Top Dog

The monsters are all here and I just gave them 3 of the BIGGEST Meatiest bones that I have ever seen that Liz's parents got for each of them. They each hauled their big bone to a different spot and they are gnawing away at thsoe things. Our yard is kind of wet so Sadie decided to stay on the porch, Jenny went under the Japanese gazebo, but Brady being the boy that he is, just layed right down in a big puddle in the grass and he could care less.

I am up so early because the city must be about to pave our road (it is already paved but not smoothed out completely because they are still building homes here) and they are busting up concrete RIGHT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ON A SATURDAY. So I am abuot to have some breakfast and coffee.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Love my pets

What a party those 3 are having, big meaty bones in the morning!

Sure would love to join you for breakfast. I was early, read the paper, and now the computer. As usual, I'm the only one up this early. It does make for peace and quiet while I'm on here.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:51 AM
Top Dog

Barb - you could bring the dogs and I am sure they would all have a big time. But you would have to bring 2 more bones because from the looks of it outside, no one wants to share their bone. Though I did notice that Brady and Jenny switched bones, but Sadie has been hording hers all to herself.