Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-31-2005, 11:03 PM
Felurian

Default MolosserStock

I'm trying to figure out a way to go to this. It's in Charlotte, NC at the end of the month: www.molosserstock.com

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-31-2005, 11:24 PM
Felurian

Now that would be a trip! Charlotte is 5 hours from here . . .

It does look like fun, doesn't it? All those big doggies . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-31-2005, 11:25 PM
Top Dog

Dogs can never be too big in my opinion! The bigger the better! Until it comes to picking up the yard....
Old 03-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Felurian

That's why you have a German Shepherd to teach them to go in the bushes . . .

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Don't encourage me..

My brother would love to go there!! He's deperate to get a Mastiff but he doesn't have the time or room for one at the moment! He's 6'3" and very strong (he weightlifts) so I guess a mastiff wouldn't seem that big to him! Lol!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-01-2005, 08:46 AM
Love my pets

I'd love to go! Wish it was just a little closer. I took a look at the breed listing and wow! Glad to see the Anatolians & Filas will be there.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:38 AM
Felurian

Gustav, Mastiffs don't really require that much room. They're the ultimate sofa 'taters, especially an Olde English. The Bulls and more esoteric breeds require a bit more exercise and stimulation, but an Olde English is a lovely, slothful wretch that actually needs to be encouraged to exercise. It is important that you get them out to exercise; those big hearts and muscles need good conditioning to be healthy, but it's not like exercising a Lab.

Barb - I was really glad when I saw that they had added the specifc Fila TT. It's very different from the standard Temperament Tests, lol! At this point in her life, Shiva would flunk spectacularly I'm afraid. But I think Kharma would pass with flying colors . . .

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Don't encourage me..

Thanks Renee, but my brother lives in a (Very small!) studio appartment and he's a very busy Solicitor! So really he doesn't have the room for him let alone a big dog as well! I'm proud of him for not getting one actually because it would have surely ended up at my house by now!! and I don't have room in my bed for another dog!!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch