Well, the decision is yours. I'm glad your at least open to the ideas / suggestions posted.
Originally Posted by Toaster
Here's what I know... I can't watch him go through that again in 6 months... It was truly heart wrenching. I almost wanted to go get him a female... And I'm absolutely serious about that! I've never seen a dog do what he was trying to do. NEVER. And I don't want him to have to go through that again, but I don't want to neuter him either.
I'm still on the fence
Here's what I'm guessing. If you don't neuter him he probably will go through it again in six months... and then again next year... and possibly again...
Maybe you should do one of those vin diagrams like we had to do in grade school or something. List the benefits of neutering on one side, and on the other side reasons you've found to keep him intact.