Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-31-2005, 09:11 PM
Felurian

So glad Nic is with you, at least for awhile. Victor must be having the time of his life.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-31-2005, 09:32 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

everybody asleep ..it is a shame he can't stay for he fits right in. I took Mary out for ice cream..she needed a girls night out and some special attention.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:44 PM
Felurian

It is a shame. He probably takes some of the load of keeping Victor occupied off of Mary.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-31-2005, 09:46 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

We'll see if he likes one of my baths before we go to bed for good. He doens't smell bad, but i imagine he will be on the bed before the night is out so in the tub he goes. its a very big mattress.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:13 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

was heading to bed but wanted to check my e-mails first and found a post from fido finder..they had a match of a dog lost in the very next zip code. Cross your fingers!!! Wouldn't that be an easy solution? i sent an e-mail and my phone number.

oh and i forgot..he was down on the floor so i put Bronki's lion rug next to him and thought i would just roll him over on it.he is so so tired. I took his front and back leg and was rolling him over when i saw a red patch right across the lower chest area. looks like a big piece of tape was put on and then ripped off. The hair is gone and the patch is bright red..from a chain? i have to wonder if that is what happened to him last night..so i put some handshield lotion on it and he didn't even try to lick it off..just put his head on the lion's head and went back to sleep. I covered him up and we won't bother with a bath tonight..he really has no odor so it would have just been to remove any dust...i will just let him sleep. From the look of his undercarriage..he is exactly Victor's age..an adolescent not a big grown up man if you know what i mean. He still has a little kid tummy.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Felurian

Poor baby. I wonder what could have caused that patch? I wonder how he ended up so far from home, if that match is the right place.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-01-2005, 12:17 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

It really isn't too far..mom is only 3 minutes away..at that is the next zipcode..it is the same as hers.. i am sure it isn't..that would be way to easy..but oh i hope so. he can't stay here much as i and apparently Victor would like for him to. I was amazed at Fido finder..that was prety quick in finding a match and e-mailing me...go fido finder..boy are they on the ball.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Love my pets

Smkie, you must have a halo above your head for all the stays to see.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:49 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

not true..the deserver of that wouldnt have sent him home with little boy last night..something happened to his chest and it was a fresh wound looks better this moring
.but hey..know what? He is a BEAUTIFUL dog.Fill him out a little and wow.
His eyes are a rich golden reddish brown that match the color of his mask and nose perfectly.i will pick up some film this morning .he was just here with his muzzle on my lap..while i stroked the streak between the eyes with one finger..and rubbed an ear. I sure hope i can find his mom or dad..or both. Someone has loved this dog or he wouldn't be like this. He is housebroken to a t, his manners are lovely. Last night he slept beside me (it was a bit snug but we made it work so everyone was happy) and he didn't try to hog or push his way in...i gave him a cover and all was well. Mary and he had a tiny squirmish this morning ( i said AAAAA KNOCKITOFF and they did) but she is a bit jealous and i can't blame her, this is usually Vic and her romp time and they were playing. So now he is chewing on a nylabone and mary and vic are playing so all is in balance. ok now he and Vic are playing and she is chewing haha