Cances of someone getting this dog

I just had to give my dog that I had for 6 months back to the pound I had posted on hear awhile ago for help and I got many suggestions to return her for someone else and now she had become worst and even behaviorlist and the vet suggested I return the dog so I was just wondering whats the chance of someone picking up a 11 month year old dog that still nips.
I know this isnt really a training question but im so miserble at this point I dont even care.
Also what a good family dog(other then a golden retreiver and lab) just incase we dcide to get a new dog in some time.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's a crap shoot really; you never know who is looking for what type of dog at any given time.

I would say that your family needs to hold off on getting another dog long enough to talk to a behavioralist ON YOUR OWN so that you can all sit down and figure out a plan for the next time you get a dog.

I would also find a good reputable rescue instead of going to the shelter next time. They can help you pick out a suitable dog and many come with at least some basic obedience behind them.

I'm sorry you have to give up your pup! :(

Julie

I am back again.
I read some of your posts....... I am going optomistic on this reply. :)
Maybe the dog you adopted had aggression problems. On the other hand....the training and help you got didn't seem adequate. If you are remotely considering another dog, please do your research and try to adopt a dog that has been fully evaluated, tempermant tested..etc.
To be totally honest... I don't think your dog will have much of a chance at finding a home that will be able to deal with the behaviour problems, which is sad.
I hope you will research, research, research, before you decide on even getting another dog.

Members online