Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Top Dog

I have tears on my eyes, I'm so sorry to read your post. My thoughts are with you, and if you want to chat like saje said, we're here for you.

He's in a happy place now, and I'm sure he'll always be with you in spirit x

Lucy

~ My Blog ~
Old 04-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Big Mutts

Irish, I'm sorry to hear about Odie. He was very blessed to be so loved and have such a great home for so many years. I know how difficult it was, but it was the right decision. Our vet told me Smokey trusted me to make that decision for him, as Odie trusted your family. He sounded like a wonderful dog. Ya''ll will miss him very much. But you'll see him again, and now he's not hurting. You'll always have the fondest memories to remember, that's what has helped me the most. And we are all here for you anytime you want to share memories, pics or cry on a shoulder. I'll be thinking of you.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Corgi bum

Awww....I'm so sorry for your loss. Unselfish acts such as the one you just had to go through are so difficult. It sounds to me like Odie was so special and he had an absolutely wonderful life for sure.

I got tears in my eyes when you spoke of his soft ears. I have a Doxie, and I always love to pet his ears that are as soft as satin. Everytime I pet them from now on, I will remember Odie, and I will also appreciate much more the time I have to pet Jackson Browne's ears.

Take care of yourselves....hugs to you.

Dena
Old 04-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Top Dog

Everything you all have written, wise and loving from people who understand, has been a true comfort. Really, I want you all to know that.

Dena, what you said about remembering Odie when you pet your Jackson's ears was really sweet. Odie would have liked that.

Thanks so much,

Irish
Old 04-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Big German Shepherd

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It was very unselfish of you, to let him go peacefully.