Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 12:19 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheps4me View Post
How are you being bashed? If you believe in your breeding program and offer quality puppies from registered parents that are proven in both health and working ability, then you have nothing to be worried about. On the other hand, if you were breeding shepherds and shepherd mixes of questionable lineage with no proven working ability and selling them for inflated prices, then expect people to ask questions.
(By the way, the huge chains tying up your prized dogs are particularly attractive.)
It is impressive isn't it? They are not even my dog chains...but it was quick and easy for the pictures.

I am not worried... not at all. Why should I be?

Right now I can honestly say I am being a troll....I am having way too much fun here.

Actually the one that is really really upset about this thread is my mentor. He owns a share in each of my dogs...so by calling my dogs garbage you are calling his dogs garbage. He needs to lighten up and understand where it is coming from though.

If people are not happy with what I sell...my contract has a full buy back at full price clause in it. Even states the shipping if any required would be at our expense. I feel that confident about my dogs and pups.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:20 AM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

this is crazy.
the thought of a sliver lab is awful!
why polute the blood lines? how is that diffrent from a mutt? look at the head and ears. omg, i would had swore it was a wammer.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:21 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerRiot View Post
I just hope your not planning on breeding your mutt bitch that you have...

Belgians and Germans should never be mixed... You'll be ruining two great breeds if you carry that one on..
Actually the mix is a very popular police dog right now in parts of Europe.

She is not one of my puppies...we bought her for training purposes not with the intent to breed her. She is extremely shy and very unsocialized right now. Two traits I do not want in any of my pups...

Never can say what the future will bring though.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:22 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsarebetter View Post
this is crazy.
the thought of a sliver lab is awful!
why polute the blood lines? how is that diffrent from a mutt? look at the head and ears. omg, i would had swore it was a wammer.
Well you ain't bashing me at least...I don't have any labs.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Top Dog

All I can say is I have never meet a sociopath quite like you Yuck! Any pshyciatrist would have a hayday documenting your behavior!

yuckaduck

Well guys it really has been fun but I gotta go catch some sleep.

Glory is due in two days and just in case it is a middle of the night afair...I better just do the zzzzzzzzzzzz thing. Do not want to be to tired to help her out if she needs it.

Have a good one
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

i couldnt get the link to your site.
so you are breeding GSD and that other dog (forgot the name, sorta like a GSD)

i am not bashing you, but to me thats no diffrent then the silver lab, or even labradoodles, etc etc etc.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:26 AM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck View Post
It is impressive isn't it? They are not even my dog chains...but it was quick and easy for the pictures.

I am not worried... not at all. Why should I be?

Right now I can honestly say I am being a troll....I am having way too much fun here.

Actually the one that is really really upset about this thread is my mentor. He owns a share in each of my dogs...so by calling my dogs garbage you are calling his dogs garbage. He needs to lighten up and understand where it is coming from though.

If people are not happy with what I sell...my contract has a full buy back at full price clause in it. Even states the shipping if any required would be at our expense. I feel that confident about my dogs and pups.
No one said you should be worried. And no one called your dogs garbage, but some were referred to as mixes. It's great that your puppy buyers can get their full money back if the puppies don't work out. That's a perfect safety net considering that the parents are not titled and the pups may not turn out to be suitable working dogs.
Have you considered working and titling your dogs? It would certainly help to lend credence to your breeding program. How about breeding to the standard? These are the things that reputable breeders do.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Dog Show Addict

Ohh well its a good thing you did research on the Belgian breed before you purchased her then.

Belgians handle VERY differently then the GSD.. lets hope for your sake she handles like a GSD.. we have all seen how how you do with them
Ares
Princess aka Tettles

Old 09-12-2006, 12:29 AM
Are You Blowing Me Off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck View Post
Well guys it really has been fun but I gotta go catch some sleep.

Glory is due in two days and just in case it is a middle of the night afair...I better just do the zzzzzzzzzzzz thing. Do not want to be to tired to help her out if she needs it.

Have a good one
*KISS - KISS*
Closed Thread