Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Jerk.

That guy deserved a beating. Kids learn alot when their dad catches a whuppin for being an a$$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 03-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Dog Spoiler

ya , Im a guy. But I'm kind of a passive hippy (not really a hippy but i'm really peaceful and i like to go with the flow of things) type that used to live in bad neighborhood so I know what goes down. I also know how to defend myself pretty well (from living in bad neighborhood). I had a chance to stay in Cali or move to Nevada and start over. Decided to start over but the people here are almost just as bad.Ugh, people are just so disrespectful nowadays.

Ya I thought about beating that guy down, he deserved it, for his son's sake so he doesn't end up like his dad. BUT I'd rather have just walked away than fighting 4 different people at once. That would either end with me having kicking those guys in the face or me getting beat with golf clubs. Either one doesn't sound appealing.

-Jon
Old 03-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Jerk.

Yeah Ive gone 30 years without going to jail I wouldnt start now for simple assualt. Ild rather walk away or take a punch have him arrested and sue his a$$.

I had to take a guy's ski pole away from him while punching him in front of his 4 year old, ski patrol saw the whole thing and tossed him and his kid from the mountain for the season, I was defending my self after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 03-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Big German Shepherd

I'm pretty hard-headed when it comes to fighting. I've just been in too many to where I don't even want one person to get the idea that they can push me around. Even if it would have required me to fight a lot of people (happened before).

Anyway, I applaud your self-control.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:47 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

besides ..if you get hit back..or hit someone in the mouth like i got hit..what happened to me could happen to you! one punch..180 thousand dollars worth of surgery, a lifetime of pain..absolutely not worth it! Much harder to hold the temper and live to fight another day in another way! I am very antiviolence..and have proven with my struggles that the other way is longer..the long arm of the law..and walking away..works in the long run..
Old 03-29-2005, 05:25 AM
BusterLove

thATS HORRIBLE, WE WERE WITH OUR 3 DOGS WATCHING A CANOE RACE WHEN SUDDENLY, A COUPLE APPEARS WITH THREE DOGS (2 ROTTIES AND A CATTLE DOG) WITH OUT LEASHES (OFCOURSE OURS HAD LEASHES), THE OTHER COUPLE TRIED TO IGNORE US UNTILL THERE DOGS STARTED BLUING WITH OURS???

WHATS WITH THAT?
IF U HAVE DOGS THAT MITE HURT SUM1 ELSES DOG, THEN PUT THEM ON A LEASH, MY MOTHER GOT UP AND JUST STARTED RIPPING STRIPS OF THESE PEOPLE, WHEN THEY WALKED BY LATER , THEY WERE CARRYING THE CATTLE DOG...

HOW HORRIBLE
Old 03-29-2005, 05:39 AM
I want 2 b a dog 4 a day

What I wouldn't have done to just give that guy a swift kick in the butt! Anybody that messes with my pets better be ready for a fight. Not only are they my pets, but the closest thing I have to children- so if this guy's kid would have hit one of my dogs with a shovel, that would have been like hitting a little kid! Oh no, I would not have that!

www.dogster.com/?245038
www.dogster.com/?245035.
www.dogster.com/?245031
Old 03-29-2005, 07:27 AM
mostly ignored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrose_s
thATS HORRIBLE, WE WERE WITH OUR 3 DOGS WATCHING A CANOE RACE WHEN SUDDENLY, A COUPLE APPEARS WITH THREE DOGS (2 ROTTIES AND A CATTLE DOG) WITH OUT LEASHES (OFCOURSE OURS HAD LEASHES), THE OTHER COUPLE TRIED TO IGNORE US UNTILL THERE DOGS STARTED BLUING WITH OURS???

WHATS WITH THAT?
IF U HAVE DOGS THAT MITE HURT SUM1 ELSES DOG, THEN PUT THEM ON A LEASH, MY MOTHER GOT UP AND JUST STARTED RIPPING STRIPS OF THESE PEOPLE, WHEN THEY WALKED BY LATER , THEY WERE CARRYING THE CATTLE DOG...

HOW HORRIBLE
What exactly is bluing? I'm confused. sorry. and shredhead, good job not pummleing the guy. Dudes like that deserve it. I don't think violence is the answer and I don't necissarily believe in Kharma (well, I believe in the dog Kharma but not Kharma in general...) but there are days when I do think people will get what they deserve and this guy deserves to see his favorite thing hurt and not be able to do anything about it. Maybe someone should smash in a window of his fancy car that he inevidably drove to the golf course with a golf ball. That'd be funny.
Old 03-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Big Dog

You should have grabbed that stupid plastic shovel and smacked the dad in the face!
Old 03-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Top Dog

If I was with you, I would have kicked him straight in the you-know-where once you put his butt on the ground. That ticks me off. What a way to teach your kid that hitting animals is funny. I can't believe you had so much restraint as to not pound the sh*t out of him because I would have had a really hard time controling my anger towards that ignorant jerk. But I am a girl so he probably would have gotten the better of me. But hey, I do take a kickboxing class.... and a lot of golfers I have seen aren't in the best of shape (This is no offense to the serious golfers out there )