Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Island dweller

I choose to believe it made me special! LOL
Old 03-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Lol well you go on beleiving that. He probley did do it out of love i think my dads dog did it out of spite to me lol.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 03-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Taco Dog

Well,
I guess you haven't been initiated into a the official "Dog Lovers Club" until they have marked you! LOL When I was 5, Bruno's brother (who was a tad off the rocker), began attacking my little brother that was 2 at the time, and I pulled him off. He wasn't that big yet, so that's how I was able to get him off my brother. Anyway, I guess he was a little ticked at me, so he came over there and lifted his leg on mine! Well, with me being only 5, I balled my eyes out thinking I had done something wrong. Momma told me it was ok, he was just a little mad at me. LOL

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast." Proverbs 12:10

http://www.petfinder.com
Old 03-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Top Dog

I've never been peed on, but I do get a big kick out of watching the dogs when there are several new get-togethers. Chip always squats on his own but will lift his leg to cover....one day, long ago, we had six getting together....female went first, male came in to cover, another male came in and went higher, my poor female lifted her leg so high she almost fell over and on and on!! It was a riot to watch!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Felurian

Ah, the proverbial P***ing contest!

Purdue went on to pee on my Dad several more times during his life, each time after my Dad had yelled at me for something . . .

Dad can truly attest to the fact that it's better to be p***ed off than p***ed on, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-29-2005, 07:58 AM
mostly ignored...

ROFL Renee! I've never been peed on but this thread reminded me of something that happened a couple of weeks ago. Sunny was playing with me in the park and along comes this beautiful springer spaniel, a male, 5 years old. Sunny thought he was a GOD, seriously. He tried to follow him everywhere, when the Springer stepped up on a rock, Sunny followed, when he ran around in the trees Sunny tried to catch up, and when he peed on a tree, lifting his leg high, my poor sunny bunny who is a midget compared to this guy, tried to lift his leg just as high to pee on the other side of the tree...and feel flat on his side He's just not quite there yet. I think the springer must have laughed and hurt his feelings or something because after that he walked sulkily back to me and finished our walk. Poor guy, he injured his little pride
Old 03-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Island dweller

Well this isn't the first time I've been peed on. My neighbours dog peed on me when I was a kid. That was a surprise but not as much as when Mav did it!
Old 03-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Don't encourage me..

When Martin and I first met he had a Border colley called Rascal, Rascal used to get really stressed on car rides so the vet gave us some sedatives to keep him calm as we were going away on holiday to the coast for a week and wanted to take Rascal as we knew he would have a great time, and he was old so we didn't want him to fret in the car, so we gave him the sedatives. We stopped half way at a service station to see if Rascal needed to pee, so he got out of the car he was a bit wobbley but otherwise fine so he cocked his leg and started to pee but he lost balance due to the sedatives and went right over onto his back, but he was still peeing. Imagine upside down dog peeing it was like a novelty fountain! And Martin and I were so shocked we couldn't do anything to help him!! Bless his heart! Rascal died 2 years ago! Still miss the silly old sausage!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 03-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Felurian

That's an hysterical visual of poor Rascal, Gustav!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Top Dog

LOL! That is so funny! I am surprised Brady has not marked me yet. Last night Liz and I took Brady, Jenny and her parents dog, Sadie for a walk, and Sadie (who is female) and Brady were in a pee competition. He would pee and she would pee right over it (only where she could squat). They were running all around us, leashes tangled up, it was like we were a traveling circus. Brady has another dog that he has pee competitions with, but this dog is a boy. His name is Boots and he is an older dog who is never on a leash and always goes on a walk with us when he sees us. He is the neighborhood pet, I guess. He waits at the school bus stop with the kids. If he gets in on one of our walks he always tries to wipe out Brady's pee with one of his own. (We also call him Sir Humps-a-lot behind his back because he always tries to mount Jenny, and even worse, Brady). Sadie practically attacked Boots last night on our walk though. She is warmed up to Brady now, and likes him, but she has a slight aversion to other dogs in her territory. She is a farm girl though and used to being the only dog, so all these dogs throw her out of whack. She loves Brady and Jenny though.

Ah, yes, we were definitely a walking circus last night.