Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Island dweller

Default Got peed on today

It's true. We took the dogs for a 4+ hour walk. And on the way to the river another dog ran up to me and maverick. Maverick spun around and peed on me! I consider myself marked. LOL It dried quickly but he kept running over and sniffing my leg and I was afraid I was going to be re-marked.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Felurian

That's re-mark-able, Saje! (sorry, lol)

Purdue did that to my Dad, only he wasn't marking, he was giving an opinion. Dad had just finished building a pen for the dogs in the little barn where they liked to hang out so we could put them up while we were getting the fence done. Poozy figured out what was going on and trotted right down to where Dad was digging a fence post, hiked his leg and soaked his leg - filled his boot, too!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-28-2005, 08:28 PM
Island dweller

LOL That must have been unpleasant. Did he get scolded?

I'm sure maverick was marking me. But I always think it was partly an excited pee too and I was the closet upright thing.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:28 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

My neighbor at the old house not the burned house said one day "i don't know about that white pup of yours..he keeps trying to pee on Mary" so i had to explain to him (not a dog person but liked mine just fine) that sometimes things look one way and mean another" i explained about how a male covers up the female's scent ( he did this when Mary urinated) to protect her not insult her. I had to teach Bronki and victor both to wait until she was finished and gotten out of the way. Maybe it was something like that for mr Maverick.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Island dweller

Maybe. But i didn't pee on myself first! LOL That does make sense though. My hero.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Top Dog

Thats funny!!

Lucy

~ My Blog ~
Old 03-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Felurian

No, Saje, he didn't get scolded. Dad was too busy trying not to laugh! And hosing out his boot . . .

Dad's always been a softy with the animals.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 03-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Island dweller

That's good. I adore men like that.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Dog Spoiler

I was lying down in the grass once when Boomer came up and peed on my stomach. Than Carry comes and pees over it. Than back comes Boomer to remark the spot. I still don't understand why I didn't just stand up but something told me that it wasn't worth it. I guess I didn't wanna walk home while people started at me with yellow stains on a white tshirt. This was in the middle of a golf course.

-Jon
Old 03-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Playful Husky Pup

I remember when i was little 6 or 7 wer were having a barbaque and and my dads dog Sergent came right over to me while i was sitting on the swing hiked his leg and peed right one me..... It was nasty.

I feel your pain lol

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie