Calling all dog lovers!! New documentary tv series!!!

opappas

MAN'S BEST FRIEND (working title)

WORLD OF WONDER PRODUCTIONS IS LAUNCHING A GROUNDBREAKING NEW DOCUMENTARY SERIES EXAMINING THE FASCINATING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DOGS AND THEIR OWNERS.
WE ARE SEEKING ENTHUSIASTIC, LOVING AND SENSATIONAL DOG/OWNER FAMILIES.

DOES YOUR DOG HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO COMPETE IN THE COMPLEX SPORTING ARENA OF "THE DOG SHOW"? IS IT A CHAMPION? TITLE HOLDER?

THE SERIES WILL EXAMINE THE GROWING SPORT OF DOG SHOWS FROM THE PARTICIPANT'S PERSPECTIVE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE PREPARATION, THE DISCIPLINE, AND THE DEDICATION OF THE DOGS AND THEIR OWNERS.

A WITNESS TO THE UNCONDITIONAL LOYALTY OF OUR GREATEST COMPANION.

THE STRUGGLES ENDURED AND SACRIFICE MADE A HEARTFELT, SOUL-SEARCHING CELEBRATION OF MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

IF INTERESTED: Please email me with your name, city and state you live in, and phone number. Our casting team will get in contact with you ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you!

OURANIA PAPPAS
CASTING ASSOCIATE
WORLD OF WONDER
6650 HOLLYWOOD BLVD.
HOLLYWOOD, CA 90028

[email protected]

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi me to

Clair_30 said:
Wish i lived in Hollywood. Oh well I can dream.. I am in the UK so I guess that counts me out
undefinedHi there its milo the new pup in the block i just read your theard and yer i live in the uk to in hollywood they have got loads of things to do with dogs havent they any way never mind. :p Any way what sort of dog do you have!! :D

Chazhound - We got this guy over at globalpaw advertising for his movie too...I did some research, turns out there is a good chance that he is some kind of con artist. I deleted his ad right away.

Just thought you would like to know.

Members online