Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-04-2006, 04:34 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartsammy View Post

Would BSL not only ban pit bulls, but GSD too? i hope not..
BSL can apply to any breed at any time. It's whatever happens to fit the mood of media these days.

I can remember chows being in the headlines.... rotties... pit bulls.. maybe german shepherds are next? Who knows... all that I do know is BSL is wrong and people that support are generally uneducated.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

"THE PITBULL DID IT"

By Moxiegrl

Anytime a dog is attacked, no matter the breed, a pitbull is responsible. The owner is not held accountable, because the dog was "bred" to fight and attack anything that moves. We should outlaw these horrible fighting dogs, and ignore any dog attack that involves a different breed. Because only pits and pit mixes are "bred" to do this!

Happy now Bobsk8?

*sorry im in a bad mood today*

Old 09-04-2006, 04:36 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Aw, Moxie.. you only expressed how all of us dog lovers feel about condeming pit bulls... I find it better to ingore the uneducated when they don't want to try to learn and do your best to educate those who are willing to learn and accept reality.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Bobsk8

Well according to the article, the blind lady knows who the dog belongs to ( probably a neiighbor) and doesn't want to report it for fear of the neighbor. I guess bashing the blind lady and implying that she is lying, is better than criticizing a Pit Bull, heaven forbid...

.And sorry I am in a bad mood too and sick and tired of reading over and over and over about innocent people's safety placed in jeopardy by Pit Bulls that people own so they can look tough and macho in the neighbor, and then these very dogs run around and terrorize people. It's like letting someone play with a loaded gun on your neighborhood street.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:21 PM
ME+DOGS=CRAZY

We arn't saying the lady is lying, and I'm not saying it wasn't a pit bull, I'm just saying you never know..

Bobsk8 may I ask why you don't like pits?
Old 09-04-2006, 06:21 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

She is blind for goodness sake! How does she know what dog attacked her? That has been my point all along. There are no witnesses according to the article, only what the dispatcher says. Heaven forbid it NOT be a pit bull!
Old 09-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Bobsk8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy'sParents View Post
She is blind for goodness sake! How does she know what dog attacked her? That has been my point all along. There are no witnesses according to the article, only what the dispatcher says. Heaven forbid it NOT be a pit bull!
Kindly point out in the article , where it states there are " no witnesses"
. If you can't, then please stop claiming that.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:35 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsk8 View Post
Kindly point out in the article , where it states there are " no witnesses"
. If you can't, then please stop claiming that.

Where does it say there are?
A credible reporter would obtain witness testimony, not "a dispatcher said." The dispatcher wasn't there either! There is no support for the article whatsoever.

You just want to believe what you want to believe, as ignorant as that makes you. All pit bulls are bad in your eyes.

I hope your dog is never involved in any kind of fight, because, God forbid, your animal should be deemed dangerous.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Top Dog

I just feel sorry for the lady that was attacked........not matter WHAT done it too her.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:56 PM
ME+DOGS=CRAZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy'sParents View Post
BSL can apply to any breed at any time. It's whatever happens to fit the mood of media these days.

I can remember chows being in the headlines.... rotties... pit bulls.. maybe german shepherds are next? Who knows... all that I do know is BSL is wrong and people that support are generally uneducated.
for some reason I have a bad feeling that is what will happen, people have been pretty weary or GSD lately...If someone ever took Samm away I would..i don't know what I would do...

People think she's a bad dog just because she is part GSD, that is horrible...she is the best dog in the world (my world) and I don't know why people freak when they see her! If only they knew her...