Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Love my pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
There are another 70 acres or so available behind Charley's farm. How many of us do you think that would accomodate, lol! My Dad's a civil engineer and lays out a lot of subdivisions, roads and all the things that go with a development, so we'd have that part covered . . .

That would just drive the trailer park owners around the bend! We've already been talking about running them out by putting a pig parlor across from the park
Oh Renee, a pig parlor. Great idea but the smell??? I hope the wind wouldn't blow in your direction.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:59 AM
Felurian

It would be over a rise from us, down in a depression. We'd be south of it and the wind mainly blows west to east. The trailer park is east, lol!

I've also told Charley we need to use the tractor to pull all of the old scrapped farm trucks and the old cars that are down in the woods back to the fence line at the back of the pasture to the fence line with the property they just divided and sold - no one would want to put a subdivision in then, and they'd get off the inflated price they're trying to get for the property. The old family that had the property ended up selling it to settle the estate and they got royally screwed. Now the buyer has divided it up and is trying to make a killing.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian